Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Heather H.
Round O, SC
Oh my god i think these cookies are to die for lol. This brand of cookies are great and this type of cookie is my favorite so even better. I just wish they came in a bigger bag.
Lyndsay C.
These are so good! They take me back to my childhood when I used to help my grandma make cookies. I just pop them in the microwave for a couple seconds and boom, deliciousness.
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
These are some of my favorite cookies! I've never gotten a bag that didn't taste great... When you want a cookie that's soft and feels fresh baked, these are the ones to grab.
Charlotte S.
I just bought these yesterday to try and I love them. They are soft and taste great. I love snickerdoodle cookies and after trying these I prefer them to handmade ones that aren't as soft as these.
Jennifer D.
One of my favorite store bought cookies. If you like soft and chewy snicker doodle cookies then these are for you. They taste just like the home made ones I make but without all the hard work.
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
This company make Delicious cookies I love all the flavors . The soft cookies are my favorite perfect for me because I have sensitive teeth. I love these I hope they never go out of business
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm have the BEST cookies mmmmmmmmm they are sooooooo good I love to warm them up and have with coffee or milk!!!!!! No matter what cookie if it says Pepperidge Farm go for it!!!!
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These are so good! I may be a little biased because they are snickerdoodle flavored...but they are so soft and delicious, that they easily make my favorites list!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Just looking at these cookies makes me drool... talk about delicious. They are moist and delicious. Plus.. in my opinion you can never go wrong with Pepperidge Farm
Leyla  A.
El Cajon, CA
Heaven's gift to Earth. When I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to bake, I pick up a bag of these babies. No matter how many recipes I try, my cookies never compare to how soft and light and delicious these cookies are. Ugh, so so so yummy!
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?