Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Aakriti R.
Parkville , MD
I love cookies so much, but these are my favorite by far! They are so soft and chewy and they remind me of Christmas cookies. Although they are a bit pricey, it is worth every penny! They even have coupons in the newspapers if you look for them.
Stephanie R.
Springfield, Il
Wow you guys nailed it with these! Snickerdoodles are my all time favorite cookies so I'm always skeptical when I see them in the store. These were so soft and honestly tastedd like homemade. I will be buying again and recommending to others!
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
Oh man, these are delicious! I usually eat healthy but of course I have cravings here and there. I love these cookies especially the fact that they are soft baked. The snickerdoodle flavor is my favorite!
Sarah L.
Coalinga , CA
These cookies are the next best thing to homemade! So soft and chewy. They are the perfect dessert with vanilla ice cream or even a quick and easy snack or treat! The packaging is fuss free and easy too.
Andreia D.
Louisville, KY
Some of the best cookies I have ever had. They are so soft that they melt in your mouth. They aren't the healthiest option but you have to splurg a little sometimes and what better way than cookies. I would recommend everyone that enjoys snickerdoodles to try these.
Bri S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are always delicious. The cookies always taste like they are homemade. Every bag I've had has tasted like they were made that day. They are always so fresh and soft. I wish I could get my cookies to taste that good!!
Tommie J.
Montgomery, AL
These cookies are absolutely amazing. They pack so much flavor into the cookies, you'd probably go through 2 bags at one time. They are a great snack but watch how many you eat, because you won't be able to put them down!
Tommie J.
I used to be obsessed with these snickerdoodle cookies!! I had to wean myself off of them, I would buy them every time I went to the grocery store. They really are delicious, and I recommend them... sparingly though LOL!
Ansley
Florence, SC
These snicker doodle cookies are the best cookies they sell at any stores. Though they may not be the healthiest, they do taste wonderful and are great as a snack once and a while. Everyone in my family loves them, and I highly recommend them
Jodi M.
I was surprised at how good these were. They were soft and did not have a weird aftertaste like some package cookies can have. Although nothing beats homemade cookies these will do in a rush or a big craving.
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?