Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #64 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Ashley c.
I really really love those snicker doodle cookies. they are sooo soft and delicious to eat and sooo easy to eat not to hard where they will break a tooth.
Connie L.
Flushing, NY
I can't just have one when I eat these. They are so addicting! Careful how many you eat because the calories stack up real fast before you know it!
Ayesha R.
They just melt in your mouth with a melody of soft cookie dough baked to perfection with a kick of cinnamon and sugar for the best party in your mouth!
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
They're good. I can't say they are better than the real snickerdoodles your parents baked when you were younger, but they definitely are delicious.
Kris S.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE these things!! There's never enough in the bag! I've always loved this brand no matter what the flavor of cookie but Snickerdoodles are the BEST
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
These are a great cookie. I am not sure how they get the cookies to stay so soft, an not dry out, but they have figured it out. Super yummy cookies.
Edna V.
Donna, TX
These are very delicious cookies. I'm not usually a huge cookie fan, but these are among the best I have tried. So yeah I highly recommend them :)
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
I have to be in the mood for these, but they're so freaking good! I like to dip them in my teas on a cold rainy day. But they're out of this world.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
These are super soft delicious cookies that make me feel like I'm back at my Grandma's kitchen! They have a great taste and are very affordable.
Reyanda O. F.
These cookies are so good! They are very soft right from the package. The snickerdoodle has to be my favorite flavor. I just can't put them down.
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?