Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Ashley R.
These are by far my favorite from Pepperidge Farm. These cookies are so soft and the taste is just to die for! I am a huge snickerdoodle person and being able to have the "home cooked" flavor bought from the store is amazing. Saves me time in the kitchen.
Melissa D.
Snickerdoodle is probably one of my favorite flavors. These cookies are definitely soft and taste great. I love the sugar-cinnamon flavor that these cookies have evenly spread on them. They are a great price and I recommend to those who want to try something new - or for those who love snickerdoodle.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Snickerdoodles are my favorite and these work in a pinch on those rare occasions when I have a craving for cookies and can't get my hands on home made. They are not healthy but they are delicious when you want to indulge in a sweet treat. I don't like crunchy cookies so the soft baked are my favorite!
Amber P.
Bel Air, MD
These cookies are so delicious! They are soft, chewy and perfect for your sweet tooth. If you warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds, they taste like they just came out of the oven. Great with a glass of milk! You won't be disappointed!
Sky C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are bit as good as homemade snickerdoodle cookies but if you are wanting something close to it without having to make it yourself. These cookies are expensive at times but are so worth the money. These cookies are always soft! These are so good I never like to share them either.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
These are incredibly soft and melt in your mouth. Im a fan of the Pepperidge Farm collection!! Its even better when you find them on sale. These are your soft baked classic cinnamon sugar snickerdoodles. Yum!
Veronica P.
Honestly these cookies are like little bites of heaven in your mouth. I purchase these at my local grocery store and I buy them every time I need a reminder of home. I like to pop them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and pretend they are homemade and fresh :)
Leslie T.
Story, WY
These are my all time favorite cookies!! A little more expensive than other brands, but taste great enough that you could dump them on tray and pass them off as homemade at potluck if you were trying to impress!
Anna-Marie W.
I already had a complete obsession about Pepperidge Farm Cookies, but I had never tried the Snickerdoodle cookies. The first time I actually tried them I completely fell in love!! They are not at all healthy but are worth every calorie!!
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were my favorite cookies when I was like 7 years old. They have such a nice mix of sugar and spices on the top of the cookies. They are very soft and delicious. There is jut something about them that brings back memories. I love to eat this with milk. I highly recommend these cookies!!
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?