Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #64 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only snickerdoodle cookies i have ever liked, and yes that includes homemade ones. they are perfectly soft and moist honestly you can't really go wrong with pepperidge farm products.
Jessica B.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Love love love these cookies eat them with some black tea brings out a kick in the tea. A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!!
Lupita L.
I love these snicker doodle cookies they taste AMAZING. The first time i tasted snicker doodles from they were from this brand and it didn't surprise me that they tasted delicious.
Nurain A.
Dunwoody, GA
Pepperidge Farms soft baked cookies are delicious, and the SnickerDoodle cookies are no exception! In addition to being full of flavor, the cookies are soft and chewy with the perfect texture - you can't go wrong.I have yet to be disappointed.
Heather H.
Round O, SC
Oh my god i think these cookies are to die for lol. This brand of cookies are great and this type of cookie is my favorite so even better. I just wish they came in a bigger bag.
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I love these cookies....so simple! I mean I love cookies with huge chunks and bits of stuff in them but every once in a while THIS is the cookie you need! LOL, its our go to!
Lyndsay C.
These are so good! They take me back to my childhood when I used to help my grandma make cookies. I just pop them in the microwave for a couple seconds and boom, deliciousness.
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
These are some of my favorite cookies! I've never gotten a bag that didn't taste great... When you want a cookie that's soft and feels fresh baked, these are the ones to grab.
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
Pepperidge Farm have the BEST cookies mmmmmmmmm they are sooooooo good I love to warm them up and have with coffee or milk!!!!!! No matter what cookie if it says Pepperidge Farm go for it!!!!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Just looking at these cookies makes me drool... talk about delicious. They are moist and delicious. Plus.. in my opinion you can never go wrong with Pepperidge Farm
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?