Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #64 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
These are so amazing. If you like snickerdoodles then you will love these. They are so soft and chewy the way a snickerdoodle should be.Pepperidge Farm is a brand name I have trusted for years so i will always try anything new they have out. and these are a must for any cookie lover!
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
When you are in the mood for a Snickerdoodle cookie, and you don't have the time to prepare them yourself, these Pepperidge Farm Snickerdoodle cookies will fill that void in your life, perfectly! They are so yummy! Good luck not eating the whole bag!
Stephanie R.
Springfield, Il
Wow you guys nailed it with these! Snickerdoodles are my all time favorite cookies so I'm always skeptical when I see them in the store. These were so soft and honestly tastedd like homemade. I will be buying again and recommending to others!
Aakriti R.
Parkville, MD
I love cookies so much, but these are my favorite by far! They are so soft and chewy and they remind me of Christmas cookies. Although they are a bit pricey, it is worth every penny! They even have coupons in the newspapers if you look for them.
Bri S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are always delicious. The cookies always taste like they are homemade. Every bag I've had has tasted like they were made that day. They are always so fresh and soft. I wish I could get my cookies to taste that good!!
Holly H.
I love all Pepperidge farm cookie, they are very addictive.
Tommie J.
Montgomery, AL
These cookies are absolutely amazing. They pack so much flavor into the cookies, you'd probably go through 2 bags at one time. They are a great snack but watch how many you eat, because you won't be able to put them down!
Tommie J.
I used to be obsessed with these snickerdoodle cookies!! I had to wean myself off of them, I would buy them every time I went to the grocery store. They really are delicious, and I recommend them... sparingly though LOL!
Jodi M.
I was surprised at how good these were. They were soft and did not have a weird aftertaste like some package cookies can have. Although nothing beats homemade cookies these will do in a rush or a big craving.
Timothy L.
These are pretty yummy, some of the better cookies you can pick up without having to go to an actual bakery. They have a chewy texture while offering that classically delicious snickerdoodle flavor, so I would definitely buy them again.
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?