Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
These are a great cookie. I am not sure how they get the cookies to stay so soft, an not dry out, but they have figured it out. Super yummy cookies.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
I have to be in the mood for these, but they're so freaking good! I like to dip them in my teas on a cold rainy day. But they're out of this world.
Sophia R.
Rock
Seriously one of my favorite kinds of cookies! So delicious and have that kind of butter crispness that is normally only found in homemade cookies.
Edna V.
Donna, TX
These are very delicious cookies. I'm not usually a huge cookie fan, but these are among the best I have tried. So yeah I highly recommend them :)
Lu C.
I in general like snicker doodle, and I pretty much only do soft cookies. This is a fairly good brand of cookies, although I don't often crave it.
Victoria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Any soft cookies are great and Pepperridge Farm is delicious too. Price is a little high, but well worth it. Plus who doesn't love snickerdoodle
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Snickerdoodles are the perfect cookies for the Holiday season! And Pepperidge Farms knows what's it doing with these delicious and soft cookies.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
These are super soft delicious cookies that make me feel like I'm back at my Grandma's kitchen! They have a great taste and are very affordable.
Reyanda O. F.
These cookies are so good! They are very soft right from the package. The snickerdoodle has to be my favorite flavor. I just can't put them down.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I love these cookies. They are ao good. I especially love that they are soft. Snickerdoodles and soft cookies are a match made in heaven for me
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?