Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
These are heavenly! In attempts to make my own snickerdoodles, I always fail. So I started buying these and they don't disappoint! So soft and delicious.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best cookies ever! My husband, kids and I love every flavor! Cheap little snack on the go or to put in the lunchbox. Remember eating these as a kid myself!
Ashley c.
I really really love those snicker doodle cookies. they are sooo soft and delicious to eat and sooo easy to eat not to hard where they will break a tooth.
Rhea A.
Rochester , NY
I don’t like everyone snicker doodle cookies but these are really good . They are very sold. I hate hard cookies. They are the perfect sugar and cinnamon
Ayesha R.
They just melt in your mouth with a melody of soft cookie dough baked to perfection with a kick of cinnamon and sugar for the best party in your mouth!
Connie L.
Flushing, NY
I can't just have one when I eat these. They are so addicting! Careful how many you eat because the calories stack up real fast before you know it!
Holly S.
Laurel
I love their Snicker doodle cookies!! So soft and chewy and delicious!! My kids absolutely love them and they are my husband's favorite type of cookie
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
They're good. I can't say they are better than the real snickerdoodles your parents baked when you were younger, but they definitely are delicious.
Jen M.
New York
Pepperidge Farm is a staple in everyone's household. The soft cookies are the best as they are also chewy. The snickerdoodle variety is my favourite.
Kris S.
Knoxville , TN
LOVE these things!! There's never enough in the bag! I've always loved this brand no matter what the flavor of cookie but Snickerdoodles are the BEST
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?