Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #64 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Aubrey M.
Pasadena, CA
These are soft and chewy which make for a great combo. Add a cold glass of milk and the bag will soon disappear. 😊
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookie but oh my god still so good! My gran is absolutely obsessed with these too.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Really delicious cookies! So soft they taste freshly baked every time.great with a glass of milk for a sweet treat
Elizabeth W.
Bay Village, OH
Very yummy. Soft and easy to eat. Reminds me of sitting with my grandfather after school eating his snickerdoodles
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Best coocke ever. I can not keep these in the house long enough. I think the beat girls scout cookies Hands Down!!
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this flavor of cookies and brand overall!So soft and chewy. Wish more were in a pack! So addictive and yummy
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I love how soft these cookies are. They stand true to their packaging. They are always great with a cup of tea.
emily f.
Edinboro, PA
Pepperidge Farm makes great cookies. While the snickerdoodles are lovely, I always prefer a cookie with chunks.
frances g.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg these bake cookies are delicious, soft and chewy. I like them all and so far I love the snicker doodle.
Lorena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite cookies by far are the snickerdoodle! I tried different brands and this is my favorite of all.
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?