Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #64 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Julayah M.
I would give these an 8. My big fan of the pepperidge farm products. The only thing is I'm not a cinnamon fan but none the less these cookies hit the spot with a nice tall glass of milk. A cookie for the family to enjoy. But if you really want a great cookie by Peppridge I would recommend the classic Chessmen Cookies
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
These are incredibly soft and melt in your mouth. Im a fan of the Pepperidge Farm collection!! Its even better when you find them on sale. These are your soft baked classic cinnamon sugar snickerdoodles. Yum!
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were my favorite cookies when I was like 7 years old. They have such a nice mix of sugar and spices on the top of the cookies. They are very soft and delicious. There is jut something about them that brings back memories. I love to eat this with milk. I highly recommend these cookies!!
Ivy L.
Pepperridge Farm is one of those companies that are a bit pricey, but you can't help buy their products because it's just so good! They have a huge variety of cookies from sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, milk chocolate macadamia, to lemon flavored cookies, or even coconut flavored cookies (just to name a few!). The flavor used in these soft baked cookies are delicious, wonderful that makes me think that I'm eating holiday pastry, which goes well with the holiday season. These cookies go well with orange juice, milk, or even egg nog. My niece also had the brilliant idea of putting a couple of these bad boys in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds and wow! They are even more mouth-watering when they are heated up. But of course, this is a personal preference. All in all, I highly recommend Pepperidge Farm cookies for a quick snack on the go or even a part of a group party. Lay 'em out on a platter and they will be gone before you know it (total success!)
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
works great just as advertised, definitely recommend. They are quite good, and also pretty tasty just eating dry and right out of the box! Tasty snack, or yummy breakfast! It's prob not the most healthy thing you can be eating in the mornings, but there's certainly worse things to shovel into your mouth too. That is what I was expecting. Just as yummy as I remember, and my kids love it too. The price was great, expiration is quite a ways out, so no worries there. Boxes were packaged well. Great buy all the way around :-) Fresh products. Very satisfied. I recommend Amazon Pantry. Shipping box is very durable. All goods were neatly packaged and arrived safely and undamaged.
Mikayla W.
I love SnickerDoodle cookies, besides Peanut Butter, they are my favorite. Pepperidge Farms Soft Baked Cookies have always been great but when I tried the SnickerDoodle I was blown away. They are so soft and are packed full of flavor. For anyone who loves SnickerDoodles, you should definitely give these cookies a try.
Melissa D.
Snickerdoodle is probably one of my favorite flavors. These cookies are definitely soft and taste great. I love the sugar-cinnamon flavor that these cookies have evenly spread on them. They are a great price and I recommend to those who want to try something new - or for those who love snickerdoodle.
Amber P.
Bel Air, MD
These cookies are so delicious! They are soft, chewy and perfect for your sweet tooth. If you warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds, they taste like they just came out of the oven. Great with a glass of milk! You won't be disappointed!
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SNICKERDOODLE!!! i love love love these. My husband knows if he see's these in our cabinets, DO NOT TOUCH!! tastes great, soft texture, great price. i just wish there were more in a bag. lol
Angie S.
A little pricey for cookies but they taste great. It reminds me of the ones my mom used to make during Christmas. Put them in the microwave or even the oven for a bit and you have a warm delicious snack. I've been very pleased with their other flavors as well.
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?