Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Melody d.
mchenry
These are very very very delicious cookies. I buy these from lots of stores like Walmart. Sadly they aren’t healthy. Unless u make them with very healthy ingredients at home. But I do recommend these if u want such a delicious dessert or snack for lunch or whatever
Haley B.
Brookland, AR
This is the first time that I have tried this cookie and I absolutely love it!! I love how soft baked the cookies are. I highly recommend this product and any other cookies from this brand they are AMAZING!!
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy and soft. I love that they are not one of those very hard cookies. It has such a wonderful taste and writing about them now makes me want one.
Daneisha J.
Detroit , MI
These are my go to cookies, snickerdoodles are heaven and these make them double heaven i don’t eat them often because i’m trying to cut back on sweets but i can’t resist these when i do go out and buy a cookie every now and then
Jamie L.
Delicious, soft, and chewy! If you love Snickerdoodle cookies, then you will love these. They aren’t the healthiest option in the cupboard but are a great dessert to quickly put on a platter if you’ve forgotten to make dessert for your guests! Serve with a shot of grappa for a luxury treat.
Christina K.
The absolutely worse snickerdoodle cookie I've ever had. Wanted to try this without having to bake myself and it definitely did dissapoint. Tastes Nothing like a snickerdoodle. I have no idea how describe it other than it was awful and will not buy ever again
Kelsey H.
Kent, OH
These really missed the mark for me. Something about the flavor is odd. I really like the softness of these though because it’s nice and delicate. I would say give these a chance but I personally wouldn’t buy these again.
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
Heaven on earth! The perfect cookie, period. I love snickerdoodles but hate hassling with making them and these are like having homemade snickerdoodles without the hassle. They are absolutely delicious!
Maria E.
united states
These taste like homemade to me. My mother makes Snickerdoodles but lives in a different state so when I'm craving home I sneak into the store and buy these. They are soft and perfectly seasoned with the cinnamon and sugar. Delicious.
Meghan M.
Middletown
These snickerdoodle cookies are the snickerdoodle cookies to beat all other snickerdoodle cookies. They’re probably better than the cookies your grandma makes. They are super soft and sugary and I love them
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?