Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsStuffingPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Sage & Onion Cubed Stuffing, 12 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Sage & Onion Cubed Stuffing, 12 oz. Bag

For holiday meals or everyday dinners, enjoy Pepperidge Farm Stuffing - made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish! Our delicious Stuffing is perfect for effortless entertaining with the option of adding a personal touch.

Can you get this from walmart? I haven't seen this kind in the stores near me. It looks delicious though.
How strong is the taste of onions in this product? I do not mind onions but do not want it to be overpowering the herbs.
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Sage & Onion Cubed Stuffing, 12 oz. Bag!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,416 reviews
This is one of the best if you want to stuff your turkey it goes great in the bird the flavors are wonderful and the added onion flavor just brings it out It’s a little bit expensive but it’s very well worth it I definitely would recommend to others
Michelle E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Really delicious , I tried this product for the first time last year and I'm so glad I did !! If you haven't , your seriously missing out , yes I would recommend to my friends and family and yes I would buy again
Hannah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without my stuffing mix it’s affordable it’s mixable and it makes my Thanksgiving turkey taste delicious
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm Sage and Onion Cubed Stuffing has been served in my home every Thanksgiving and Christmas alongside their Cornbread stuffing. We cannot have a holiday meal without them.
Wendy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great stuffing I usually add some extras to make it even better. Use chicken broth
Lisa B.
Macon, GA
I am from the South and we make our stuffing AKA dressing from scratch and add a bag or two for flavor 😀
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good,fluffs up real nice and has a good flavor. Fed everyone and still had lots leftover after using two bags.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Pepperidge Farm Sage & Onion stuffing is am must have when you are making the mother-n-laws stuffing. She mixes this one and like 3 others. If you don't have this one then you are not going to like it. It is packaged will and it is easy to make. The price is good to.
Paula G.
This is the greatest yet it just gave my mom so much joy and appreciation that she gets to enjoy every meal serving in thanksgiving with the family that also enjoys this type of food.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
my mom buys this and it's the best stuffing. it doesn't taste artificial and it is simple to make. it's cheaper than some other stuffings but is of great quality.