Pepperidge Farm® Sage & Onion Cubed Stuffing 12 oz. Bag uploaded by Teresa S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Pepperidge Farm Sage & Onion stuffing is am must have when you are making the mother-n-laws stuffing. She mixes this one and like 3 others. If you don't have this one then you are not going to like it. It is packaged will and it is easy to make. The price is good to.
Paula G.
Paula G.
This is the greatest yet it just gave my mom so much joy and appreciation that she gets to enjoy every meal serving in thanksgiving with the family that also enjoys this type of food.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Collinsville, OK
I absolutely love using this product when it comes to make my annual thanksgiving dinner, easy and super versatile! I use this in my stuffing that is "homemade" and no one ever knows the difference.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Union, KY
Tradition in a bag. I add a batch of my own homemade cornbread, sautéed celery and onions, a stick of butter, about 4 eggs and a lot of broth. Season with sage and salt and pepper. Easy peasy and would not be thanksgiving without Pepperidge farm stuffing.
Anna R.
Anna R.
I love stuffing its just amazing but this one in particular is my favorite of all its so easy to make and you don't really have to do much to it since all of the ingredients are already in the bag
Annaliese Z.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
my mom buys this and it's the best stuffing. it doesn't taste artificial and it is simple to make. it's cheaper than some other stuffings but is of great quality.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a wonderful stiffing full of flavor and great taste. It's so much better then other brands I have tried.
Korinne T.
Korinne T.
I had purchased this around Thanksgiving time and made it with the turkey, I have to say it was excellent. I'm the type of person that doesn't really like completely homemade stuffing and I'm more of a box person. Used to be a stovetop kind of girl but this is definitely comparable! Great taste, and not too salty.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Charlotte, NC
Very tasty and so quick to make. Also the price on this is fantastic. Many flavors to choose from.
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Used this for our stuffing this year. Love to mix with sage flavored sausage.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
Can you get this from walmart? I haven't seen this kind in the stores near me. It looks delicious though.
Marie K.
Marie K.
How strong is the taste of onions in this product? I do not mind onions but do not want it to be overpowering the herbs.