Pepperidge Farm® Sage & Onion Cubed Stuffing uploaded by Teresa S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #29 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Canola Oil, Sage, Dehydrated Onions, Unsulphured Molasses, Calcium Propionate (To Retard Spoilage), Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Juanita B.
I love to cook and usually I make my own stuffing or dressing but when I don't feel up to it, I ONLY use Pepperidge Farm Stuffing cubes...tasty, filling and always shows up and out for a dinner...I recommend adding seasonings and diced veggies to make it your own.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Pepperidge Farm Sage & Onion stuffing is am must have when you are making the mother-n-laws stuffing. She mixes this one and like 3 others. If you don't have this one then you are not going to like it. It is packaged will and it is easy to make. The price is good to.
Virginia S.
Hammond
This is my familys traditional stuffing mix.Sage and onion flavor Pepridgefarm can't be replaced
Just add your other favorite ingredients and you have the best stuffing ever.
Teresa S.
Union, KY
Tradition in a bag. I add a batch of my own homemade cornbread, sautéed celery and onions, a stick of butter, about 4 eggs and a lot of broth. Season with sage and salt and pepper. Easy peasy and would not be thanksgiving without Pepperidge farm stuffing.
Patience P.
Three Oaks, MI
No one knows that this prebagged stuffing is the secret to my famous sausage stuffing I bring every year for Thanksgiving. Makes it so easy when you're a busy mom to skip some of the extra steps and still have an amazing meal.
Korinne T.
I had purchased this around Thanksgiving time and made it with the turkey, I have to say it was excellent. I'm the type of person that doesn't really like completely homemade stuffing and I'm more of a box person. Used to be a stovetop kind of girl but this is definitely comparable! Great taste, and not too salty.
Anna R.
I love stuffing its just amazing but this one in particular is my favorite of all its so easy to make and you don't really have to do much to it since all of the ingredients are already in the bag
Paula G.
This is the greatest yet it just gave my mom so much joy and appreciation that she gets to enjoy every meal serving in thanksgiving with the family that also enjoys this type of food.
Jamie A.
Collinsville, OK
I absolutely love using this product when it comes to make my annual thanksgiving dinner, easy and super versatile! I use this in my stuffing that is "homemade" and no one ever knows the difference.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
my mom buys this and it's the best stuffing. it doesn't taste artificial and it is simple to make. it's cheaper than some other stuffings but is of great quality.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
Can you get this from walmart? I haven't seen this kind in the stores near me. It looks delicious though.
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
How strong is the taste of onions in this product? I do not mind onions but do not want it to be overpowering the herbs.