BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #40 in Cakes & Pies

Three layers of moist cake topped with creamy icing is like a slice of heaven. Knowing it’s as close as your freezer... well, that’s even better.

Made From: Sugar, Water, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Palm, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel, Palm Kernel, Hydrogenated Cottonseed And/Or Canola), Bleached Wheat Flour, Eggs, Cream Cheese (Milk And Cream, Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor (Milk), Soy Lecithin, Beta Carotene (Color), Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin, Modified Cornstarch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavor, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Baking Soda, Sodium Caseinate, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Polysorbate 60, Guar Gum, Gelatin, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Red 40, Annatto Extract (Color). Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Dessire F.
I'm one of those picky customer when it comes to cakes.. Red velvet is by far my favorite cake, I would rather a Home-made one, but this has a pretty much similar flavour, is amazing! is my go-to cake when do not have time to bake one. it is easy, tasty and affordable.
Sharah  S.
I love this dessert dearly. When I want to give my family a middle of the week treat to accompany dinner, without all of the work, this is my go to. They have a few different flavors to try. I love the fact that the cake is never dried out
Renee B.
Ocala, FL
One of the best tasting cakes out there! The chocolate isn't overbearingly sweet, the cake is always moist and it always smells great. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because it can be a little on the pricey side.
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
This cake is awesome. you can buy them in almost any supermarket in the freezer isle, so they are not hard to come by. They taste heavenly and they are nice and fluffy yet moist. I recommend this product to all cake lovers.
Kaitlyn  S.
Fort Bragg, NC
If we ever have last minute company and I don't have time to bake, we always run to the store to get one of these bad boys! They are perfect if you need a quick cake. Funny thing is, I love to eat these when they are cold
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I absolutely prefer home-made cake,but I also enjoy this cake.It lasts a while since it's in the freezer.It's cheap and very good quality.I would recommend to anyone who doesn't bake or is in a bind.
Ashley S.
These are normally buy one get one free at my local grocery store. They come in a variety of flavors and you can freeze them for a good length of time. They taste like a standard cake, nothing great but perfect for unexpected guests.
Sara S.
Oakdale, PA
This cake is good! If you let it warm up before you eat it, it taste better, but it's still good frozen. I would recommend this cake to anyone who doesn't eat much cake in a few days. This last awhile due to it being frozen
Shaiasia S.
Yonkers, NY
I really loved this cake i can sit down watch elf drank milk and have a nice piece of cake , my sister and i used to leave a piece for santa and in the morning it would still be there we assumed he knew we didn't make it. , but still left our presents under the tree
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I gave this 2 stars because of the fact that you can keep this in your freezer and take it out and serve it for surprise guests. It tastes ok but I prefer home baked.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this a good one to try?