Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
Warm Up the Season!
80 Calories Per Slice.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) (454g).

Is it filling? [user:wenonaho]
Where did you buy this?
What do you like most about this bread?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread!
Product Highlights
One of my fvorite bread to eat for breakfast, just put peanut butter and a half of banana and ready to eatin 1 review
4 years ago
I have this bread and its really good,I make a lot of different things with it.Its also good if you just want to toast it and eat plain.:)
5 months ago
Love this brand of raisin bread! Perfect size loaf, great flavor. We have been using this for years and wont even consider another brand.
a year agoPasadena, MD
Great bread for breakfast. I usually toast it just a tiny bit so its crunchy but soft and put a little butter and bam a yummy quick treat
2 years agoBranford, CT
One of my favorite breads with coffee in the morning  or for a quick snack throughout the day non expenisve and in most stores
3 years agoKansas City, MO
Love this bread so much! ITs awesome with a little bit of butter. If I could eat this everyday for the rest of my life, I so would!!!!!!
4 years agoMilford , MA
I love it on weekends and just out of the toaster with butter! It's a great way to get moving ! It's one thing my kids will always eat !
4 years ago
This is a good twist on regular bread. It is a great option for a quick piece of toast or top it with peanut butter as an easy breakfast.
a year agoNahunta
I love this bread so much it makes the best toast ever the only thing I didn’t care for was the raisins but the cinnamon made it ok lol
2 years agoHouston
This is a great raisin bread. I'd been eating this since I was little. I love to have it in the morning toasted with my cup of coffee.
2 years ago
These were so delicious that you could out so many different things on them or have them for lunch or breakfast! Definitely a must try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...