Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread uploaded by Lauren C.Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread uploaded by mayssa ❤.Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread uploaded by Felicity G.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #2 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
Warm Up the Season!
80 Calories Per Slice.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) (454g).

Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
  • "One of my fvorite bread to eat for breakfast, just put peanut butter and a half of banana and ready to eat" in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my absolute favorite “snack.” It’s such a yummy, filling snack, but probably not the healthiest! I love this bread because when it’s fresh, it’s so moist and it’s almost never dry. I don’t particularly like raisins, but they definitely add flavor in this bread, so don’t let them scare you away! I have also used this for French toast and that works amazing as well!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This has been my absolute favorite bread ever since I was a little girl! Now I get to share it with my children and they love it no matter if it is a snack or for a quick breakfast!  I love it with butter and a little cinnamon sugar for a little extra sweetness!
April W.
This is an amazing option to have for breakfast.I love putting butter on top and eating it on the run.I always buy it at the grocery store when I feel like it.The flavor is really good and I will keep buying it in the future when I want a quick breakfast
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
This has always been my favorite bread since i was a kid! I love toasting it and spreading butter on it for breakfast. It also tastes amazing with cinnamon cream cheese on top. Mmm. I don’t eat it much anymore since it’s not good for my diet but i would love a slice right now!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
For a Bread with raisins this is pretty tasty. I’m not a huge raisin fan but from time to time I find something where it actually taste better with raisins. So great toasted with butter spread all over. One of the good ones.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This bread is perfect for breakfast, or just a quick snack. I like to toast a couple pieces and eat it with yogurt or a banana for breakfast. It tastes amazing with coffee!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This bread is so good! I really love all of the holiday flavors that come out! It’s very soft and delicious. They have a great selection but it can be a little pricey so I usually only grab it when it’s on sale!
Inda M.
Maspeth , NY
This is my family’s favorite raisin bread. It’s perfect for breakfast with some butter or by itself as a snack. This is also one of my toddler’s favorite thing to eat and she’s very picky. I usually buy this only when it’s on sale, my local Stop and Shop has it for 2/$5 from time to time.
Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
This is a great breakfast items for me. I prepaid them in my toaster oven and accompany with a honey pecan cream cheese spread. Another flavor I adore is the Apple cinnamon. Items, I would recomend this to friends and family. I would like for the company to increase the amount in each loaf.
DeAndrea S.
Great as toast for breakfast and great with cream cheese once toasted the cinnamon and raisin are great not for old ppl as some would say very great like a elderly French toast
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
It is a good quality
Bergineliz R.
With what you eat this bread?
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
This might be a dumb question to ask but could these be put in a toaster?
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
is this bread tasty?
Shelly P.
Ocoee, FL
Do you make a pumpkin flavor ?