BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Wholesome and Delicious. Enjoy the experience of Pepperidge Farm Rye and Pumpernickel Breads. Our products are baked fresh the old fashioned way with wholesome and delicious ingredients to add the extra flavor you want in a sandwich. Our passion for creating breads that satisfy and delight shows in the care we put into every loaf. see more...

Renee R.
Philadelphia, PA
Just bought this bread for the first time. Chewy, hearty and favorful. Delicious toasted with cream cheese
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I love pumpernickel bread with spinach dip! Hmmmm it is so freaking good!!!!!
Elisha M.
Dublin, OH
Taste great! Bought once to try definitely will try again. Love the small loafs because it's something I don't eat everyday.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
My grandmother used to lightly toast this bread and spread some cream cheese on it. It was her afternoon snack. I always loved going in the afternoon and eating some of this yummy goodness!
Cristin h.
I love pumpernickel bread. This is a great bread for sandwiches or to dip in spinach dip!!
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
This is definitely a favorite in my house. Adds a unique flavor to any ham or turkey sandwich. It is also good toasted with butter all by itself.
Karen T.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
OMG! This is great tasting Pumpernickel Bread! I love it! I have eaten other brands of Pumpernickel bread before and did not care for the taste of it! However, I am pleased to say that I love this brand! Great Choice!
Kirsten E.
Gulfport, FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this bread! Only downside, you can't fit the whole piece in the toaster. I normally cut it in half and toast it. Super yummy with cream cheese!!!
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
Foodie Expert
Always love pepperidge farms products. Always fresh. I use the pumpernickel or the rye to make Reubens.
Brie B.
My favorite pumpernickel bread. It is double wrapped for freshness and maintains its freshness well. A good buy!