Pepperidge Farm Pumpernickel Bread Dark Pump 16 Oz Loaf

Wholesome and Delicious. Enjoy the experience of Pepperidge Farm Rye and Pumpernickel Breads. Our products are baked fresh the old fashioned way with wholesome and delicious ingredients to add the extra flavor you want in a sandwich. Our passion for creating breads that satisfy and delight shows in the care we put into every loaf. see more...

Karen T.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
OMG! This is great tasting Pumpernickel Bread! I love it! I have eaten other brands of Pumpernickel bread before and did not care for the taste of it! However, I am pleased to say that I love this brand! Great Choice!
Amanda B.
My grandmother used to lightly toast this bread and spread some cream cheese on it. It was her afternoon snack. I always loved going in the afternoon and eating some of this yummy goodness!
Vanessa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Second to bakery-fresh, this pumpernickel bread is amazing. Soft, sweet and bitter, it makes amazing sandwiches, or perfect alone with a slather of butter.
Kirsten E.
Gulfport, FL
I LOVE this bread! Only downside, you can't fit the whole piece in the toaster. I normally cut it in half and toast it. Super yummy with cream cheese!!!
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best pumpernickel bread! I love it toasted with some quality butter. The flavor also compliments tuna or chicken salad very well. Enjoy!
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
This is definitely a favorite in my house. Adds a unique flavor to any ham or turkey sandwich. It is also good toasted with butter all by itself.
Justine A.
I love Pepperidge Farm bread in general. And I'm a big fan of pumpernickel. I love this bread from anything from plain toast to sandwiches.
Elisha M.
Dublin, OH
Taste great! Bought once to try definitely will try again. Love the small loafs because it's something I don't eat everyday.
Brie B.
My favorite pumpernickel bread. It is double wrapped for freshness and maintains its freshness well. A good buy!
Brittany F.
One of the best pumpernickel breads on the market. very dense and a great flavor. I love this as a midday snack.