Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry

Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vanessa A.
This was absolutely delicious! It was easy to follow the directions and quick to make. We were surprised about rhe quality of the product We went back to try other flavors. By far rhis one is our favorite.
Elisha Y.
Hamilton
Delicious! They are like the cold flakie’s you can buy but warm. Not too sweet and they are nice and flaky. Will definitely get these again.
Anneliese L.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love pastries! These raspberry turnovers did not disappoint. The filling is perfect. Sweet, but not too sweet. The dough is nice and puffy and flaky. Overall, these make for the perfect dessert.
julise s.
1,402 reviews
All it takes is about a few minutes. So yes it's great for those mornings when you have absolutely no time for breakfast.
Kennadie J.
Sadly wasn’t so impressed! I love the double stuffed chocolate so much better. The raspberry is barely even there!
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
I was shocked when i saw this pepperage farms product!! This is yummy and easy to cook. Kind of expensive.
Sofia S.
Super yummy and delicious. Quick and easy to make. Great brand and great products. One of my favorite desserts.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
We like this brand it’s so good 😊 good flavor good taste I tried it once at my sisters house it’s healthy tasty 😋 she got it at krogers it’s a value I hope this helps u guys out I recommend it for u guys to try it .
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
This is the main ingredient for my amazing chocolate almond French braid pastry. Super easy to make, braid a chocolate bar in pastry & sprinkle chopped almonds on top and bake until golden brown. So good I suggest enjoying a cup of tea along side. Don't for get to share! Yum so good. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
Theses pastries are delicious and a great price and great great flavor. They are very sweet though.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?