Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry

Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer D.
I love this! My mom would usually make Pastry desserts with this on Christmas!! It's so delicious and soft!!!
Millaray L.
Los Angeles
delicious! the best cakes I've had in life, always bought there when I can, really is very exquisite!
Sage H.
Brighton, MA
Hands down my favorite freezer dessert. The pastry is incredibly flaky and buttery, so much so it's hard to believe it's from the grocery store's freezer section. The filling really tastes like raspberries, including the seeds. Just be careful to let these puppies cool before you eat them because the filling gets extremely hot when you bake them.
Cristina G.
Laredo, TX
Yummmy i love the raspberry in this pastry... so delicious and filling.. almost a go to in the morning for breakfast 😁
Anh N.
Seattle, WA
These can replace the German apple straddle that I used to get a Trader Joes a few years ago. They are great when warm with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream on top. My comfort food on a stressful day!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love these puff pastries! They are so easy to make & taste so good! The whole family loves these!
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
This is the main ingredient for my amazing chocolate almond French braid pastry. Super easy to make, braid a chocolate bar in pastry & sprinkle chopped almonds on top and bake until golden brown. So good I suggest enjoying a cup of tea along side. Don't for get to share! Yum so good. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Taylor B.
Cumming, GA
Better than toaster strudels! I love these for snacking but they are messy. Overall a great item
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
These pack a great flavor punch of raspberry! The price is good and the cooking is easy! I get mine at our local grocery store Weiss. I will defiantly buy again and loved making these with my girls of a cold day for desert.
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
I love these Landis isndisvjsbsos Indians Jennings kiddie insists. Kidneys. Krebs. Subsidy subsidy Indians Parkside
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?