Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry

Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sandra R.
I think they are good for puff pastries but they could use a little less sugar but besides that they are good.you can get them at WALMART or TARGET for cheap,they make a great breakfast.
Mary T.
Lehi, UT
When I bought these I expected them to be so good but I actually didn't like them very much.
dana b.
Not a fan at all and wouldn't purchase again although to each their own taste. These just weren't for me
Nunca lo he probado
No sé a qué sabe tampoco si es saludable
Me gusta cosas que conozco y hago en mi casa
hailey b.
Joshua Tree, CA
These aren't that good. The raspberry flavor is really gross and I hate it so much eck
V Chor P.
Greensboro, NC
Too sweet for me! The jam inside wasn't my cup of tea. I wouldn't purchase this again, just because the filling was a little too much for me! How ever I did like the crust outside. I'm picky, so therefore you would have to try it yourself to see!
Marcela L.
Richmond , VA
Is too sweet for me but my sister love them she says is great I'm. Not a fan of that much sweetness
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
This was okay. I guess. But honestly I would rather just stick to a pop tart or something. It's way easier to make and it's cheaper.
saira a.
Fresno, California
They are alright, nothing really special about these. I prefer Toaster Strudel. They can do better though.
Fern C.
Northamptonshire
These are nice a tad to much with this pastry but the filling is delicious nice work 😊
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?