Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
You can never really go wrong with Pepperidge Farm. These Turnovers are actually very delicious and this is coming from someone who doesn't care for Pastries all that much.
These Raspberry Puff Pasty Turnovers are flare and filled with a YummY Raspberry.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
verity of products as well as flavors. but this one right here has to be one of my favorites. as I love raspberry. A little trick if you pop them into the microwave for 30 seconds they taste just like they came from a bakery with its soft flaky crust
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
I LOVE THESE pastry turnovers have a special place in my heart. I love the texture they have. They are so fluffly and they melt in my mouth. Raspberry is definetly my favorite. I would choose the raspberry over apple any day of the week. I highly reccommend it!
La-Keysa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I can not say enough great things about this delicious breakfast time anytime flaky buttery mouth full of raspberry goodness. the toaster oven is your best friend when it comes to heating up these gooey treats
brittany f.
This is a great dessert! i wish they put icing in the package, but i end up making my own anyway! It has great flavor, a crisp buttery flaky crust, and doesn't take too long to bake! a must- have for a special treat or a craving! i recommend to others!
Andreina G.

a savory pastry stuffed with berries, sweet and intense flavor, very rich for breakfast or a snack, soft pastry, tasty to share a drink with milk, recommended for the whole family, children and adults. delicious and healthy for everyone in the family
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Strawberry is my favorite. I recommend lining your baking sheet with paper or foil before you cook these because the filling will get "glued" to your pan if you don't. They keep for a few days. Fun weekend or holiday treat but not something I get all the time.
Sage H.
Brighton, MA
Hands down my favorite freezer dessert. The pastry is incredibly flaky and buttery, so much so it's hard to believe it's from the grocery store's freezer section. The filling really tastes like raspberries, including the seeds. Just be careful to let these puppies cool before you eat them because the filling gets extremely hot when you bake them.
Elisa M.
Eastford, CT
These turnovers are amazing! And so affordable, too. Pepperidge Farm never disappoints. These can be eaten as a snack or as dessert. I think that a glass of milk pairs nicely. The raspberry flavor is my favorite but there are other flavors, as well!
Lily G.
I love raspberry flavoring so much especially with pastries. Everything was excellent with it except for the fact that the filling inside was not as smooth as I thought it would be. Besides that, it was yummy.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?