Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry
I really love eat these with my best friend, its such a good quality product and we love it, so classy and good
Manuela R.
Cali
These pastries are absolutely delicious. The crust was good but the filling was so much better than I thought
Nelly B.
calgary
absolutely delicious! personally i love pairing it with my morning latte before heading out to start the day
Amanda D.
LaSalle, QC
Great flavor, especially when its smoking hot what a great way to wake up inthe morning I love this so much
Kaye R.
I've never tasted this but I feel like this is so bomb. Just by the way it looks. Hands down to this one👍👏👐
Lucilene A.
Caarapó ms
Parece ser muito gostoso esse tipo de massa nunca comi e não sei do que é feito mais parece se bom 😕😍😘😍😍
Bell C.
Gostei muito kkkkkkkk to at3 rindo aqui porque meu deus to comendo demais daqui a pouco vou ficar gorda !
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
Oh my goodness I need to try this I love puff pastry and if you could put it in the toaster #MindBlown
Millaray L.
Los Angeles
delicious! the best cakes I've had in life, always bought there when I can, really is very exquisite!
YurJaz R.
Me gusta el sabor muy presente de la frambuesa, aunque se me hace un sabor mas a mermelada.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?