Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Isabelle B.
North york, ON
These are really good! They remind me of Flakies but I like these one better, flakies are just a bit too sweet for me. Good price at the grocery store and I'd definitely recommend!
devanshi p.
This is the pastry.... Peperridge have good name fir its quality... So its totally made uo with the fresh fruit.. Nd puff pastry with raspberry is just feel like heaven,....
Ana Alice N.
Me parece ser saboroso, com uma fina pasta de massa, e com pouco recheio na realidade, mas está ok, deve ter um gosto aplausível, novamente deveria se ter no Brasil
Belle L.
California
Pepperidge Farm never disappoints me. From their cookies to this puff pastry... they are all so good. I like this puff pastry because the filling is so nice. Unlike other brand, the filling is so tasty and fruity. I hate when I run to the ones that have sort of fake fruity fillings. Easy to prepare too!
Caroline P.
Hello my beauty blubbers, you should try this delicious product Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers are the most delicious strawberry filling bars are perfect for a snack or at all times are super practices I always carry one in my bag are delicious.
Quinn C.
Niverville, MB
Mmmm turnovers and anything raspberry are my weakness.. these turnovers satisfy any sweet craving that I may have. Of course I'm now craving them, better head to the grocer. I highly recommend!
Lilia L.
Mexico
Una galleta reyena con sabor a abena oalgo paresido me imagino creo pero debe ser delisiosa ami me gusta casi cualquier cosa mela como ysinomegusta nolabuelbo a comer pero no las desperdisio
Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
I like to add a little bit of cream cheese to the pastry and it literally tastes like cheesecake.love how homely this tastes like.not the store bought taste at all.
I do not like this it tastes very artificial, but the pastry is very buttery and flakey. This was my first time buying and it was cheap. The filling just a tastes like sugar I don't reccomend this produt
Carys M.
Always a lovely buttery crust with a sweet filling, brilliant dessert or night time snack, quick and easy, goes lovely with a scoop of ice cream and a glass of milk! Recommend to anyone!
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?