Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Natasha S.
Modesto, CA
I mean come on... so fast! Fixes your sweet tooth cravings! Yummmmm!!! I so highly recommend this one
Sandia M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this for breakfast or as a quick snack. I buy this on a weekly basis. I always buy this stuff.
jackie k.
Buffalo, NY
The pastry is so very light and flakey I make for a snack and the holidays my family simplifies them

Cheryl F.
Bronx, NY
So good! Would love with some coffee. Bought for the family and everyone enjoyed! Very great product
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
muy sabroso este pastry para cualquier hora del dia, y no son tan dulces, con unas calorias moderadas
Danna C.
South El Monte, CA
This is a good flavor and soft the raspberry taste so natural its not so sweet that u can keep eating
Shronda W.
Chicago Heights, IL
My children like them a lot I'm not a bug fan if them . but I have tried them and I guess they are ok
Jackie C.
Lancaster, california
so bad for you but so yummy and delcious and fancy too but expensive soooooooo yummmy n goodn filling
Ashlynn B.
Lafayette, IN
Very good! You get 4 in a box I eat them for breakfast! Good with a tall glass of milk or some coffee
Gabriella R.
bronx
I love these pastrys I eat them sometimes before I go to school I recommend buying them for breakfast
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?