Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Johnny W.
Mountain Home, AR
Turnovers are good, although a little on the sweet side. Puffy and warm can be used to describe these pastries
Janeth R.
I just love this! Perfect dessert with a cup of tea. I love raspberries. Definitely have to try this sometime.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
These are tasty! I like the flakey nice of the pastry. These are also easy to make, just put it in the toaster.
Clarice C.
Gallup, NM
this is simply the best. it is so delicious, and so full filling especially on those days your just on the go.
Mahria b.
Skiatook, OK
I LOVE these gooey puff pastries!! The raspberry filling is so sweet and perfect. I could live off of These!
Misty O.
Carlsbad, NM
I loooove these! I can't live without these in my house! My husband lives these in the Morin mg before work.
appixa p.
I buy these once every two weeks! It goes so well with chai in the morning. The texture is so soft and yummy!
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
BEST DESSERT EVER! These are so easy and taste amazing. They are quick and simple and good anytime of the day
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
OMG these are my all time favorite they are so good with a cup of coffee OMG I could just have them every day
andrea c.
Garden grove , CA
So yummy to make raspberry turnovers very delicious and sweet I have a sweet tooth so I enjoy these very much
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?