Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Dinah L.
Sweet and sour all in one Patsy. Great to see a go gjuests. Just the right size for each person. Always impressed.
Anne S.
Provo, UT
Really yummy! Something fun and sweet that is a little different from your average dessert, and super easy to make!
Sam H.
Brooklyn, NY
It's pretty decent for a prepackaged puff pastry. It's light and flakey, it's a great option to satisfy a craving.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
These are amazing treats at any given time! Anyone that I have ever known to try these immediately fall in love.
Yennie T.
Yes my husbands favorite. They are my husbands favorite so they are a must to have in the house . I love them to
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this wish I could find this every where , not most supermarkets have this pastry , wish they had chocolate
Sophia F.
La Mirada
These are a nice grab and go breakfast for when you're running late. They surprisingly keep you pretty full too.
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
Everything Pepperidge Farm is great! I've had lots of different tasty treats and these are one of my favorites!
Sonia L.
These are so addicting and they taste amazing , u love having these in the morning g with coffee or as a desert
tiffany p.
I would love to try new stuff how I said me and my friends and family will love love love love it la la love it
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?