Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Yineidy B.
Me gusta su sabor. Es rico y saludable. Lo cómo en la merienda, cuando dan un tiempo libre en el trabajo. Me encanta
Marisol V.
Queens Vlg, NY
I like them very much nice and toasty they warm me up with a nice cup of coffee just perfect to enjoy with the family
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
I kind of don't enjoy sweets so much but when I do this are the ones I go for but j want to try something different
Tanya S.
My family loves these. Easy to keep eat make and have. Practical useful and damn good for my belly. Family favorite
Hannah L.
Nampa, ID
Respberry filling I s my favorite and the crust Is nice a flakey. Not too dry but doesn't get soggy after 5 minutes
I can't get enough of these ! I've probably gained twenty pounds off of these in the past month. super delicious !!
Ciera B.
Indianapolis
Such a yummy weekend treat. Great for the morning with coffee or an afternoon snack. Not too sweet and very flaky.
Kennadie J.
Sadly wasn’t so impressed! I love the double stuffed chocolate so much better. The raspberry is barely even there!
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
I love these Landis isndisvjsbsos Indians Jennings kiddie insists. Kidneys. Krebs. Subsidy subsidy Indians Parkside
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
These are so good!!!!!! They make great snacks as well. Its hard to not share Them when there that good to eat!!!!
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?