Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
They weren't terrible, but they weren't my favorite. They had a lot of crust I felt like and I didn't love how they tasted.
Elena G.
Albany, OR
My mom and I use these when we feel like we want to be together. I would highly recommended this product and this is yummy!
Alicia G.
Roma, TX
i love pepperidge farm puff pastry turnover, because you can heat them up and keep them warm once you're going to eat them
Paula Q.
Amazing and can come at a great price! I wish this came in larger packs, but if you just want to try this, it's a good size
Trystan H.
Knoxville
I haven't had these much but I remember doing them for French class and everyone loved them. I would love to try them again
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love these! They taste incredibly good & they are something that I can eat quickly for breakfast before work!
Nina R.
Athens , Alabama
Eating these is like cheating, these pastries taste like home made without all the extra work. I hope they make strawberry!
Sydnee C.
Chelan, WA
Everytime I'm craving something I Always know to choose this , it just has such an amazing taste. And for such a low price
Kilikina S.
Wahiawa, HI
all i can say is YUMMMY! must try. kids love these! and its easy for the go's! must try! must try! you will love it too!
Sophia Q.
The pepperridge Farm Puff pastry turnovers in raspberry is a good snack during all seasons, but is good on any windy day.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?