Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Alicia L.
Dover, De
Pepperdine farms is a good brand turnovers aren't my favorite things in the world to eat but I do prefer the raspberry over the apple
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
This was okay. I guess. But honestly I would rather just stick to a pop tart or something. It's way easier to make and it's cheaper.
Kenyotta S.
Baton Rouge, LA
The only reason it did not get five stars is because it's not strawberry but everything is delicious from the first to the last bite
Jessica S.
buckeye, AZ
Yummy, the amount of raspberry filling that bursts out the middle of this after buying into the warm gooiness of this, is fantastic.
Sarah S.
Buffalo, NY
Super yummy and super easy. Better than grabbing pastry from the local pastry plus you get the perk of the great smell in your house!
Sophie W.
Beaufort, SC
Anything raspberry count me in! Loved these, but do feel they're a bit pricy. I would purchase again, but only every once in a while
Surita X.
Fresno, CA
It's like a our, it with a lot of slimmy raspberry inside the pie. It taste like a blue barrru pankcake but just a different flavor
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
These are delicious and easy to make I toss them in the oven I have tried the apple and cherry I think the cherry one is the best.
Angelina S.
Pendleton, SC
Love eating Pepperdine farm puff pastry for breakfast! These raspberry turnovers are quick for those mornings when I'm In a hurry!
Sarah M.
Osseo, MN
It's not what I like to eat every day. But I recommend it because I know that anyone who is a fan of delicious things will like it!
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?