Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
There is nothing I Don't not like from pep. Farm
These are great to keep in your house for when visitors come last minute. 30 minutes and you have hot turnovers
Johanny C.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love these! I fill them with guava paste or chocolate, bake them for about 20 minutes and voila! Delicious and so easy. I'll buy them at my local Shoprite.
Sabrina R.
These puffs were so delicious & they had more than enough filling in them. The outside gets nice and flakey once it's warm. Put a little icing on it & enjoy!
Jenna C.
These are tasty and flaky which makes for a perfect pastry. I only wish there was more in the box which makes the price a little bit to much in my opinion.
Kayda P.
Fargo, ND
These are the perfect thing to have with every meal breakfast is probably when you should have it but I eat it for desert it's so good and a great price.
Elijah P.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious and easy to make. The crust is crispy, just like i like it. I would prefer to see other flavors such as blueberry. Would consider buying again.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
I love these puff pastry raspberry turnovers. They are good for breakfast and coffee. Not too pricy either. I like to indulge a little after my workouts.
Catalina R.
Rialto, CA
Theses are so delicious crunchy and sweet, there just wonderful. I could eat them all day. They are so good everyone should have one when there moody.
Nikki Z.
Valdosta, GA
Raspberry turnovers, almost like great grandfathers. So amazing. My girls love them. We eat them even for snack time or mommy midnight snack. So yummy.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
Yummy Yummy Yummy. In the middle of the afternoon or even watching your favorite show on television you should try one of these. the best combination.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?