Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Heather R.
Louisville, KY
They were okay, I don't know if I made them right though. They were good but you could definitely tell they were frozen. Again, don't know if I made them correctly.
Karen c.
I had to take something for my class and I had nothing to take, but I remembered that I had these in the freezer and everyone loved them. They didn't leave a single one.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
These pack a great flavor punch of raspberry! The price is good and the cooking is easy! I get mine at our local grocery store Weiss. I will defiantly buy again and loved making these with my girls of a cold day for desert.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
These are really good pastries! I was very impressed with the taste since they were in the freezer section. They're not that bad on price and I would definitely recommend this product to others! Loved it!
Diane H.
I found this product at a local Wegmans food store. They are warm and irresistible. The apples taste fresh and the crust is nice and flaky. Easy to warm up and make and this is a great value! Perfect for a quick dessert I will absolutely be purchasing again!
Paola V.
These are the bomb.com awesome product, tastes great and makes you want more. It's a bit on the pricey side but good for a treat. The flavors are delicious. I love the raspberry. Would definitely purchase again. Perfect for a quick dessert I will absolutely be purchasing again!
Tiffany P.
Galion, OH
This product is good because it is unlike other products. This product has a flavour some people may enjoy. You could get this product from many stores. This product may or may not be affordable depending on your budget. You may or may not want to rebuy this product.
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
I make stuffed Nutella dessert with these for kids! They are so good! My kids love them too!!!
Eridel R.
a rich choice for a snack in the afternoon with a rich coffee or tea, always have in my gabeta the snacks and I offer my friends, buy them discounts supermarket and intense taste the best dessert for anyone
Surge B.
Something delicious. Something savory. You can't pass up on anything this company makes. Affordable and with lots of flavor. Must buy, great on the go. I will continue to use the products from this company. Families should use this for kids and people on the go.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?