Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
These are good but not my favorite. The bread part is not so good. The price is alright. I thought it would be better because of how the package was. I only bought it once.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
Not much to say other than YUM. These are not healthy, but they are a treat! The raspberry filling it a nice balance of tart and sweet and the pastry stays nice and flakey-- very flavorful, and a quick, lazy breakfast or snack.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Reminds me of toaster strudel except better. The dough is fluffier and more flakey, tastes more home baked. Obviously not that healthy for you. Can be found in walmart or grocery stores.
Victoria M.
Dallas, TX
Turnovers are my favorite Christmas breakfast pastry and the puff pastry on these is my favorite. Rich and buttery, crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. 10/10 buying always.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
For this being a product that comes frozen I think these are absolutely delicious. Lots of flavor and if cooked right, the puff pastry melts in your mouth. Cooking time isn't too bad either.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Favorite puff pastry from the grocery store! Should just buy these than take a long drive to a bakery. I recommend heating these up! Deliecious different flavors too.
Kim S.
Gulfport
Yum! Not much else I can say when it's from the best company! My family loves these and we highly recommend everyone try them. Really great flavor and always fresh. Easily heated up in the microwave.
Alexander A.
These are great! Sweet without being too sugary and don't taste at all like a frozen treat. Just pop them in the oven or toaster oven and you've got a great snack. Kids love them too
Leela I.
These are the bomb.com awesome product, tastes great and makes you want more. It's a bit on the pricey side but good for a treat. The flavors are delicious. I love the raspberry. Would definitely purchase again
Arianna A.
San Juan, TX
Ok this is a mixed review for me. To begin the good thing is I love the taste of these they're scrumptious but the downside is only 4! Really!? They could add a bit more,just saying.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?