Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
I am so obsessed with these! They taste amazing and they are so full of jelly inside! They are a little pricey but so are all prop ridge farm products, your just getting a healthy well made product.
Kealy K.
These are so incredibly good. Their addicting. I wish they came in a box of 6 not 4! They may not be the healthiest but are super convenient and delicious !
I found these at my local grocery store!
Lesa P.
Where do I start?!?! These puff pastry turnovers are so delectable!!! they are so tasty and have pretty great pricing! They have several flavors to choose from and all of them are pretty amazing!!!!!
Shelley D.
Riverdale, CA
I love cooking these turn overs, they are so fluffy and delicious, and on a day I feel blah they pick me up. Pepperidge Farm products are always great, it does not matter which flavor you choose, you can't go wrong with them.
Veronica C.
McAllen
You won't even believe your taste buds! I myself am not a sweets person and I'm completely blown away by this desert! It's all kinds of perfection, it's flaky and it's buttery! The inside is so soft when you bite into it, the raspberry just complents this so perfectly!
Yisel A.
Tampa, FL
They are so good they taste so good it feels like it's homemade it smells like it's homemade it taste like it's homemade I enjoy this so much everytime family comes over I'll make dinner I for sure have these for after dinner
I've never been very creative when it comes to cooking or baking and I hesitate to do too much more than follow a cookie recipe or open a box of cake mix. These turnovers are light and fluffy as well as super easy. The raspberry and blueberry flavors are my favorites.
Breuana L.
Stuttgart, AR
I absolutely love these puff pastries! They are super easy to make and that's definitely a pro. They are raspberry turnovers, the raspberries are good for you. I am a multiple time user of this and I definitely recommend it
Denise O.
Love love these pastries they're so yummy you and they're so nice and warm on cold days... I think they're the best pastries around... everyone needs to try it at least once I bet you like it.
Karla B.
Magnolia, TX
So delicious!! Nice and flaky on the outside and so gooey and warm and creamy on the inside. My kid loves them and they're good for me whenever I'm in the mood for one. Definitely a yummy treat to have in your home during these winter months with some warm milk.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?