Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I found this product at a local Wegmans food store. They are warm and irresistible. The apples taste fresh and the crust is nice and flaky. Easy to warm up and make and this is a great value! Perfect for a quick dessert I will absolutely be purchasing again!
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
These are super good. They have the lovely flakey pastry dough. That taste wonderful and then the wonderful raspberry jam filling. It's is honestly so delightful to eat and have. I really like the way it taste.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
I love the layers the crust and the filling is a nice flavor. I've only had them once but they were good. I just wish they didn't get soggy maybe need to toast longer. I would buy again to try again a second time
Anne k.
Waverly, GA
These make the perfect after dinner dessert. They are easy to warm up and delicously wonderful with a small scoop of ice cream. I wish they weren't as pricey as they are for so few in a box. I would still buy them but mostly with a coupon. I can find these at any of my local providers!
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
These are gooooooooood!! I like mine microwaved a little so they're chewy! The filling is great and the crust has a good flavor. The price is okay but it could always be cheaper. I got it at the local store
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
These are so delicious and always fresh I buy pepperidge farm all the time it's a little pricey but it's definitely delicious 😋 they make cookies as well in a variety of different kinds! The packaging is great!
julio m.
the best dessert of all life, has a taste too special if you give the qque sold raspberry flavor is unique in any other side had tried something similar, not think of freezer my God is amazing ros which is a quick dessert eat cos nothing has nothing my friend is perfect
Vanessa Anne T.
I love this puff pastry turnovers especially the Raspberry flavor. They are tasty and not that super sweet. Great for morning snack or late afternoon snack. I love how easy and fast this is to prepare.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
I am so obsessed with these! They taste amazing and they are so full of jelly inside! They are a little pricey but so are all prop ridge farm products, your just getting a healthy well made product.
Lesa P.
Where do I start?!?! These puff pastry turnovers are so delectable!!! they are so tasty and have pretty great pricing! They have several flavors to choose from and all of them are pretty amazing!!!!!
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?