Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
#2 in Toaster Pastries
Pepperidge FarmĀ® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.
Photo (1)
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

D's pastry puffs are so delicious tail light and fluffy with the gray inside they Holty they were great snack I bought it at Stop & Shop they're affordable the flavor is amazingly. I would definitely recommend this to others and it's great when the kids are on the go in the morning to get them on the way to school or if you're on your way to work Pop winning eat it and you're ready to go
Sage H.
Sage H.
Brighton, MA

Hands down my favorite freezer dessert. The pastry is incredibly flaky and buttery, so much so it's hard to believe it's from the grocery store's freezer section. The filling really tastes like raspberries, including the seeds. Just be careful to let these puppies cool before you eat them because the filling gets extremely hot when you bake them.
Liza T.
Liza T.

Kasey B.
Kasey B.
North Wilkesboro, NC

I love these they taste great. The only reason I am giving a 4-star review is because I burnt myself and ended up with a blister on my lip last time I ate one of these and it hurt for a week. But the taste and texture of these are great. I will recommend these to anyone as long as they test it out before biting into it to make sure it isn't hot.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.

I think this product is pretty good. Really sweet things aren't really, well, my thing, but this met my overall expectations. The raspberry tasted a little plastic-like, but my family is a big fan of this so I guess I am outnumbered, haha. I like the fact that their outside gets crispy and when you bite into it the inside is soft. Yum!
New M.
New M.
salt lake city, UTAH

When you are in a hurry for sweet, or in craving for sugar, they take a lot of work from your shoulders, not as good as the one you can buy at the local bakery, but definitely something for the rush hours of the day or (specially) the night. Not disgusting or awful, neither delightful or special, just good..
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Why has this product been discontinued at Walmart?! I have been looking in stores for weeks, it was such a delicious item, feel it was not displayed well in the freezer cases, you really had to look for it. Bring it back with some sampling and you will be surprised how it is received, and you will sell it.
tabby m.
tabby m.
Pocahontas, AR

Whehn I purchased Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastries i had bought them to try for myself. I wasnt a huge fan. My husband on the other hand couldnt get enough. He said it tasted home made. I dont know if they are healthy but they sure made my husband happy. I wouldnt really reccomend, but he sure would!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN

I love the pastry puff that Pepperidge farm offers, best crust ever and the raspberry turnovers are tart yet sweet. While I think this is a little pricey if you find a good sale or can use a coupon you should pick these up for sure. I will be buying this again because they are a great dessert!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

These will go on special frequently and my mom will get them. They are so good! You don't really expect them to be as good as they are, but PF cookies are amazing so I never should have doubted their flaky pastries! These make an excellent and quick dessert for parties and dinners!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo

What is your favorite flavor?
Callie S.
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN

Are these good ? Expensive ?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
michigan center

Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets - 2 CT
krissia a.
krissia a.

Are this yummy? And are they healthy?

Join Now