Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry - 4 CT uploaded by La-Keysa H.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #6 in Toaster Pastries

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit. see more...

• Are this yummy? And are they healthy?2 Answers
  • Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry S...1 Answers
  • Are these good ? Expensive ?1 Answers
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
D's pastry puffs are so delicious tail light and fluffy with the gray inside they Holty they were great snack I bought it at Stop & Shop they're affordable the flavor is amazingly. I would definitely recommend this to others and it's great when the kids are on the go in the morning to get them on the way to school or if you're on your way to work Pop winning eat it and you're ready to go
Sage H.
Sage H.
Brighton, MA
Hands down my favorite freezer dessert. The pastry is incredibly flaky and buttery, so much so it's hard to believe it's from the grocery store's freezer section. The filling really tastes like raspberries, including the seeds. Just be careful to let these puppies cool before you eat them because the filling gets extremely hot when you bake them.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I love these they taste great. The only reason I am giving a 4-star review is because I burnt myself and ended up with a blister on my lip last time I ate one of these and it hurt for a week. But the taste and texture of these are great. I will recommend these to anyone as long as they test it out before biting into it to make sure it isn't hot.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
I think this product is pretty good. Really sweet things aren't really, well, my thing, but this met my overall expectations. The raspberry tasted a little plastic-like, but my family is a big fan of this so I guess I am outnumbered, haha. I like the fact that their outside gets crispy and when you bite into it the inside is soft. Yum!
tabby m.
tabby m.
Pocahontas, AR
Whehn I purchased Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastries i had bought them to try for myself. I wasnt a huge fan. My husband on the other hand couldnt get enough. He said it tasted home made. I dont know if they are healthy but they sure made my husband happy. I wouldnt really reccomend, but he sure would!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
I love the pastry puff that Pepperidge farm offers, best crust ever and the raspberry turnovers are tart yet sweet. While I think this is a little pricey if you find a good sale or can use a coupon you should pick these up for sure. I will be buying this again because they are a great dessert!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Foodie Expert
These will go on special frequently and my mom will get them. They are so good! You don't really expect them to be as good as they are, but PF cookies are amazing so I never should have doubted their flaky pastries! These make an excellent and quick dessert for parties and dinners!
BEVERLY T.
BEVERLY T.
Lexington, NC
Yummy puff pastry one of my comfort foods! Very light and fruity and guilt free! Just the right blend to satisfy my sweet tooth! I keep a box in the freezer for nights I want a guilt free desert , very inexpensive and for added sweetness I add a scoop of vanilla ice cream
April M.
April M.
Foodie Expert
I really love turnovers! I have ate these since I was little. Every Sunday we would have a Apple Turnover for brunch. When I tasted the Raspberry I was so excited! Now as a adult
I have different flavors to add to my brunch buffet. They are perfect for Christmas morning!
julio m.
julio m.
the best dessert of all life, has a taste too special if you give the qque sold raspberry flavor is unique in any other side had tried something similar, not think of freezer my God is amazing ros which is a quick dessert eat cos nothing has nothing my friend is perfect
krissia a.
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Callie S.
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?
Ashley C.