Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by Michela C.Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry uploaded by La-Keysa H.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #26 in Frozen Appetizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Raspberry Turnovers.

Made with real fruit.

Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
This is the main ingredient for my amazing chocolate almond French braid pastry. Super easy to make, braid a chocolate bar in pastry & sprinkle chopped almonds on top and bake until golden brown. So good I suggest enjoying a cup of tea along side. Don't for get to share! Yum so good. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
We like this brand it’s so good 😊 good flavor good taste I tried it once at my sisters house it’s healthy tasty 😋 she got it at krogers it’s a value I hope this helps u guys out I recommend it for u guys to try it .
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
One of my favorite pastry snacks I had growing up was Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry. My dad would always make them for me and it was amazing! I now am able to buy them myself and make them for my father when he comes to visit and have a great time eating Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Turnovers Raspberry and enjoying each others company.
Alicia B.
Why has this product been discontinued at Walmart?! I have been looking in stores for weeks, it was such a delicious item, feel it was not displayed well in the freezer cases, you really had to look for it. Bring it back with some sampling and you will be surprised how it is received, and you will sell it.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
These are absolutely delicious. Whatever I buy these they are gone within about two days. Unfortunately the price is not extremely affordable so I usually eat these as a treat on some mornings. They are very sweet so if you don't have a sweet tooth I would pass on this. If you enjoy sweet and you have not tried them you should give them a go.
Chenessa H.
very addictive and fluffy. do not make these in the microwave or else they will be soggy and the filling will get burned. i use the toaster oven to make these and they come out perfect. i wish more came in a box but i guess it forces me not to finish the box so quickly haha
Catherine S.
Pepperidge farm puff pastry turnovers or something and I just started trying I'm not quite used to but you're not so bad but when you used to like extra crazy sugary drinks and snacks this is a little different .......... This is one of the favorites the kids love these
Nina S.
I love these in the mornings, most especially when I'm running late. In no time you'll be enjoying this pastry just as soon as it's done.. All it takes is about a few minutes. So yes it's great for those mornings when you have absolutely no time for breakfast. You can take this on the go.
Katie O.
De Pere, WI
These are soo good! I love the raspberry filling and the flaky pastry outside. They are very easy to prepare and I have one about once a week before school or anytime I need a quick snack. They take about three minutes in the toaster to make them without burning.
Isabella E.
Mmm these are wonderful in the morning when wanting a full turnover full of fruit that actually tastes like fruit and not the syrup tasting stuff! They are so light and fluffy as well as they taste like they were just taken out of the oven!
krissia a.
Are this yummy? And are they healthy?
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
What is your favorite flavor?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good?
Ashley C.
michigan center
Are these still moist or dry and hard?Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
Are these good ? Expensive ?