Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Chocolate

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Chocolate Turnovers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Turnovers Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love the puff pastry crusts. Perfect for both savory and sweet. As far as the chocolate in this. Not good. Tastes like a bit dry.. I would improve on the texture and flavor of the chocolate.
MISSOULA, MT
For a decadent treat without all the work I love Or Pepperidge Farms Turnovers. You only get four turnovers per box so this isn't something for a large brunch or gathering. They are pricey for my budget but oh so worth it on a special occasion
Waterloo, NE
My family was so sad when Arby’s stopped selling their chocolate turnovers but man do these come in a close second!! These are delicious! They are a bit more expensive but great for a yummy treat and paid well with some vanilla froyo!
Harrisonburg, VA
Ooooh these were delicious!! They were easy to make. They were crispy because of the puff pastry layers and the chocolate just added to it perfectly. I ate a similar pastry in France and this just brought back memories!
Weatherford, TX
1,042 reviews
These are absolutely delicious , eat / serve them solo or incorporate them into other fun dessert or mini pie dishes either way the rich warm creamy chocolate and flaky crust pair perfectly to create quite the taste sensation !
Van Buren
love love love these turnovers especially the chocolate they are my favorite but that's only because chocolate is my favorite they are crispy and soft and flavorful and buttery and anything you want and a turnover
Winston Salem, NC
These are amazing!! They taste like you made them fresh and that they are NOT from the frezzer at all. They are so flaky and the chocolate is so yummy all melted inside.
North Brunswick, NJ
Good but, not as good as the apple pie turnovers. Will keep buying them. Pepperidge Farm products are great. A lot easier than making them from scratch.
GARDEN GROVE, CA
delicious but you MUST follow the instructions. add it to icecream for some fun! affordable and great for post dinner parties
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
These are so yummy!! They taste just like Starbucks chocolate Crossiants . I just love these with a side of fresh whipped cream!!

Looking for your answer?