BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #18 in Frozen Appetizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Apple Turnovers.
4 apple made with real fruit.

• "Great for on the go breakfast or snack." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
These beat a typical pop pastry any day! Real fruit with a buttery flakey pastry crust! The price is with every penny of this deliciousness. Easy to find at any large grocer.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
These are very tasty.  My only suggestion is they add a little more sugar and maybe less cinnamon.  Other than that it is a fast convenient way to enjoy a turnover.   I wish they came in more flavors to choose from.  I would still recommend them to others for a convenient breakfast for the family or snack.
Jennifer Z.
Austin, TX
I love pie. Pie's my absolute favorite. When I saw these, it reminded me of pie but with less work to indulge my sweet tooth! These are tasty, but in my opinion don't have enough filling. For me, a lot of filling is the way to go - so I'd probably pass on these in the near future unless you really enjoy a lot of flaky crust. If that's the case, then you'd really love these!
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
These are always a great buy with a yummy, flaky crust. I prefer the apple because it is a great, all-around flavor that most people like. Although I only buy them for special occasions, I have definitely bought more than once! If you are looking for a quick and yummy dessert, give these a try!
April L.
I believe I tried this in the bakery section. I love turnovers, flakey and sweet. I purchase this at Walmart. I don't eat it to often maybe a few times out the year or else I will get addicted. Good value, not inexpensive. Encourage to try. Be careful you will get hooked
Merceades S.
You had me at the raspberry turnovers.

For some reason I just love how sweet and tart the raspberry is! These little babies are not only budget friendly but tummy friendly too. They fill you up and cure your sweet tooth in just a few minutes!

I buy this every winter for a sweet and hot treat!
Sarah K.
I love me an apple turn over. I'm sure there other flavors are as awesome as this one but i like apples. I feel like pepperidge farms is just a really good brand all around. These pastry are always fresh when i get them and i feel like thats an issue you could have with pastry like this. Gold star :)
Aurdrey S.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are a great treat. hot apple pies or pastries are always a delightful comfort food on a chilly cold or even cool evening. i love having these in fridge and ready to heat up. hot pie dessert to remind you of your childhood coming home from school with a hot apple pie in the oven.
Brittany M.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Everything from Pepperidge farm is delicious and this is no exceptions. I'm not a big fan of frozen stuff but this has me. It's delicious and easy and fast to make. I'm a big fan of apple blossoms and this is so close to that
Danielle S.
These are a yummy treat for a cool day. You just pop them in the oven or toaster over and they fill your kitchen with a wonderful home baked smell. They taste delicious, almost like little apple pies. A delicious treat.
LIZ S.
I'd like to know how good this taste, I will really like to try them.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these apple turnovers Good?
Karen B.
What store can I find these at?
Suzanne C.
Are these worth it? I'm thinking of trying it for Thanksgiving!!
Hooda Q.
Kitchener , ON
These look amazing. Do they taste good