BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets.
For more simple recipe ideas visit puffpastry.com.
2 ready-to-bake sheets. see more...

• What's your favorite recipe using this product?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets - 2 CT
  • "Great with hot chocolate, great dessert :) you can also use them with coffee as a breakfast item :) " in 1 review
  • "I've used these for so many different things - from croissants to apple strudel, and they turn out perfectly every time." in 1 review
  • "So many recipes to choose from." in 1 review
Ellery M.
Milwaukee, WI
I used this for the holidays to make chicken, cranberry, brie tartlets. They turned out great! These pastries have a buttery flavor. Unfortunately, they don't cook evenly in a muffin tin. They were a little underdone on the bottom. But these are great ingredients and can easily be used for all different kinds of ingredients.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
These are great for my cheese filled pastry. A little creamcheese, cheddar (or really any cheese around) and scallions as filling is amazing! I only wish it was cheaper but nobody wants to do the work to make the pastry so I guess that's all ok. Highly recommend, crowd pleaser.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
These are a great go to for a quick dessert. I always keep a box of the puff pastry sheets in the freezer. Everything I make with these are a crowd pleaser! I recently made chocolate raspberry napoleons. Ammmmmazing!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
These puff pastry sheets are awesome! I make a few desserts that require them. My turnovers and tarts for example. It's easy to work with and they come frozen in a box at the grocery store. Not much easier than that!
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
After I made my own puff pastry dough I realize this is the way to go. It tastes just as fantastic as homemade dough but a fraction of the time. It's definitely worth the price.
Julia M.
Delicious pre made puff pastries for all kinds of desserts you can make in the kitchen! Super easy and inexpensive!
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Delicioso y sobre todo muy facil de preparar es ideal para comer a cualquier hora lo encontre a muy buen precio
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Pepperidge Farm Pastry Shells 10-oz. I use this product everytime I make one of my favorite dishes . Salmon Wellington . The puff pastry is fool proof to use and is the crowning glory to this amazing dish.
Barbara M.
Used these pre made puff pastry sheets for my apple roses and it made my life so much easier. Just had to wait a few minutes for it to thaw out and I was good to go! #InfluensterEats #contest
Autumn  C.
Sheboygan, WI
My dad and I made beautiful hearts out of this puff pastry. It was really easy to work with and tastes great. Highly recommended for your baking or cooking needs!!
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
What's your favorite recipe using this product?