BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #6 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Create sweet or savory crowd-pleasing dishes whenever inspiration strikes.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soybean, Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Turmeric And Annatto Extracts For Color.

• What's your favorite recipe using this product?5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
  • "I've used these for so many different things - from croissants to apple strudel, and they turn out perfectly every time." in 1 review
  • "So many recipes to choose from." in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this pastry puff sheet from Marianos during their winter sale. It cost me $2 which I had to get just for the price, despite never cooking anything with pastry puff. I had some pinwheel recipes pinned on pinterest and decided why not!Perfect for two of the holiday parties. Two sheets come in each box. The firs time I made an apple cheddar pinwheel with shredded apple, cheddar, herbs, and shallots. The second time I used just stuff I had at home. Leftover brie, dried italian herbs, and dried cranberries. They were delicious both times. My mouth is watering while typing this.They hold up really well after cooking and are light and fluffly. My coworker told me she uses them to make beef wellington! If you can catch these withe a sale price pick them up and and experiment!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product. It taste amazing. It bakes easily and have very simple instructions. It's not very expensive so I reccomend it for anyone wanting to make some type of pastry or tart but dont have hours to make out of scratch dough. It's almost as good as made from scratch 😉
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Pepperidge farm puff pastry sheets! You could come up with some great ideas and recipes that you can do with your kids and the family loves. I pair this with my salmon and make a delicious meal. Check out my photos! #WeeknightMeals
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm® Pastry Shells I use this product everytime I make one of my favorite dishes . Salmon Wellington . The puff pastry is fool proof to use and is the crowning glory to this amazing dish.
Barbara M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Used these pre made puff pastry sheets for my apple roses and it made my life so much easier. Just had to wait a few minutes for it to thaw out and I was good to go! #InfluensterEats #contest
Autumn C.
Oshkosh, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My dad and I made beautiful hearts out of this puff pastry. It was really easy to work with and tastes great. Highly recommended for your baking or cooking needs!!
Sanjana N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the pastry sheets from Pepperidge farm.. I use it to make savoury vegetable and cottage cheese puffs (Indian style) and it works just great and tastes good.
Lexi T.
Ormond Beach, FL
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets perfectly make the best danishes at home! I also used Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese and you can make two of these awesome pastries! I'm going to keep buying both and experimenting with different fruit fillings. So far lemon curd and black cherry but I can't wait to try more! Just combine some confectioner's sugar with half a bar (4oz) of the cream cheese, your choice of filling over top, and one sheet of the puffed pastry! So easy, I just wish it served more than 2! ;)
Whitney S.
I had never used these before but I love to get ideas from Pinterest and bake. So, I looked up a recipe for Apple roses with puff pastry. I found it really easy in the freezer section near the pie crust and took it home to use. I had to let it thaw out for about 30 minutes to make it something that could be formed into what I needed it to be. Once it was thawed I rolled it out a little thinner, made strips and added the apples. My family thought that they were so fancy and when they ate them the crust was flakey and he’d the little pies together perfectly. I am a strong believer that when something works well I stick to that brand. This is absolutely a brand that I will purchase again to try my next baking adventure!
Anna D.
Washington, DC
These are great for my cheese filled pastry. A little creamcheese, cheddar (or really any cheese around) and scallions as filling is amazing! I only wish it was cheaper but nobody wants to do the work to make the pastry so I guess that's all ok. Highly recommend, crowd pleaser.
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
What's your favorite recipe using this product?

back