Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers uploaded by Mariela O.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Think about the joys of warm puff pastry... so light and incredibly flaky... indulgently filled with real fruit filling. Then, imagine the delight to your senses, from the just-baked aroma to the light yet satisfying texture. This isn't just a turnover—it's puff pastry heaven.

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers
  • "These turn overs are so flaky abd have the perfect amount of fruit." in 1 review
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
These are good but if you don't like food that's too sweet and like to incorporate your own flavors I definitely recommend getting the regular pastry puffs sheets you can do a lot more with those and you get the same crunch
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this puff pastry!!! I always have a pack in my fridge because you can make such good recipes in a hurry. Every time i make pastries with this i get a lot of compliments. It tastes very good but is still light.
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
I absolutely love these turn over they always come out so flakey and great tasting. Makes a quick easy snack or dessert. My kids love them. Truthfully with Pepperidge farm you know it's going to be good.
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
These are so yummy, and flaky, and delish! The price point isn't great, and you'll probably eat the whole box yourself, but hey, treat yourself once and a while.
Briseida N.
inglewood
This product is delicious! I love turnover but not just any I've had really bad ones & this one is by far one of my favorites! Everyone should try it
Chasity W.
Ware Shoals, SC
Love these! They make for a quick and easy dessert for game days! I usually make up a simple icing to drizzle on top and your done! Perfect!
Kourt M.
These are so amazing. The peach and also the apple are such amazing deserts. They're light and fluffy with sweetness in the middle. Yum.
Monica M.
Bethany, OK
These are amazing. I pair them with some vanilla ice cream!! Great to keep you eating only a bit instead of an entire casserole dish! Lol
Rachel C.
I love these. This flavor is super good too. They sell several flavors. Not super healthy but easy to make for something quick and sweet
Lindsey J.
I love the peach ones! They Are so flaky and yummy.. Great for breakfast, snack, or dessert! Great with vanilla ice cream.
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
Does everyone love these as much as I do?!?!
AMY W.