Food & SnacksPantryCooking & Baking IngredientsPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 173 oz Box

Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box

Puff Pastry is made with the same basic ingredients as pie pastry, but the dough is folded multiple times to create dozens of layers. Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry is ready to bake, so you can skip the work and still enjoy perfectly made golden, flaky pastry. Puff Pastry Sheets can be folded and shaped into many interesting and delicious designs.

Has anyone used these and they got super big? We used a recipe for galette du rois and it doesn't look ANYTHING like the photo or like anything like any other photos here of the pastries. Not sure what we did 😅
Have you tried making donuts in the air fryer with these? I have and they are spectacular! Cut the sheets up into donut sized pieces or donut holes, coat with milk, air dry on 325 for 5 minutes. I make a glaze with vanilla extract, powdered sugar and milk with a little water. Soooo friggin good.
Any recipe to share?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box!
Product Highlights
I've used these for so many different things - from croissants to apple strudel, and they turn out perfectly every time.in reviews
So many recipes to choose from.in reviews
Robin H W.
Hiawassee, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Robin H W.
It's so easy to bake fresh pastries with these frozen dough sheets. I defrost it overnight and the two sheets make 18 yummy treats. I usually add a spoonful of homemade fruit preserves to the center.
Silvia B.
La Mesa, CA
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Silvia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another Gordon Ramsay recipe, of course 🧐, for an early Valentine’s Day Dinner 🥰. The Beef Wellington. Very labor intensive, but totally worth it. I’ve had this dish at some high end restaurants as well as at one of Gordon Ramsay restaurant’s and I have to say this is spot on and much better than some of the other high end restaurants I’ve had it at. Will definitely make it again for special occasions and glad to know I’m decent enough at cooking to execute this well. May not be the prettiest, but it sure is dang tasty with this puff pastry turning out great! Happy Valentine’s Day all! 😍🥰❤️ #favoritefoods #weekendnightmeal #comforfood #myfavoritefood #healthyeats #latenightsnack
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Nancy B.
When I get a vision about a future meal I immediately start searching for my ingredients and if I have all but one and I know it will work better with puff pastry, I’ve got to get it. My local grocery store has it priced at nearly $6 ! I fainted and searched another store. You can do multiple things from savory to sweet this is your winner !Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box
Felicia B.
Plainview, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Felicia B.
Purchased at: Target
I used the Pepperidge Farm pastry sheets instead of Phyllo dough and my spinach came out moist and delicious. Combine frozen spinach, thawed and drained, feta, cottage cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, onion powder and pepper. Egg washed the edges and top, and baked! Absolutely delicious! Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box
Brittany A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Brittany A.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these pre-made pastry sheets! I use them to make Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese pastries with fresh fruit from the garden. I usually keep 1-2 packages in the freezer (even though they say not to freeze them 😉)
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Elena U.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box A great find for our family! Always buy this dough for fresh baked goods! I bake their dough and buns and pies and make quiches with different fillings! I recommend giving it a try!
A R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by A R.
Great to keep in freezer for easy app or quick midweek meal… we made a fast crostata for happy hour! Goat cheese, caramelized onions, heirloom tomatoes and puff pastry: this pairs well with wine! Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Reina A.
Purchased at: Walmart
So easy to cook and in 15 minutes is really on the oven amazing 🤩 for me the I’m always looking for products that make my life easier. This not include the cream and cherry that I’m using okay 👍
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Target
Bought these to make apple pie hand pies and they turned out great. You have to remove the sheets from the box and wrapper and let then thaw for 40 mins or so before they are pliable. Rolled them out, cut then in squares and filled then with homemade apple pie filling. They turned out so flaky and fluffy. These sheets are really versatile, for sweet or savory dishes. You could even cut them with cookie cutters and top pies with for a fun decoration.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Frozen Sheets Pastry Dough, 2 Count, 17.3 oz. Box uploaded by Martha G.
This pastry sheets are amazing!! 🤩 they have a very tasty 🤤, butterfly 🧈, and rich 🥟 flavor. It can be used with whatever filling you want 😳, or however you want 😮... My only concern it's the price has increased 📈 significantly, and they haven't included their 75 cent coupon🧾 anymore 😕 ... 100% recommen 😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...