BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Bagels

First boiled, then baked to golden perfection. A truly essential breakfast treat.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Corn Meal, Enriched Wheat Farina (Farina, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Salt, Monoglycerides, Cellulose, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Malted Barley Flour, Sesame Seeds. Contains: Wheat, Sesame.

• What do you guys think of mini pizzas using the bagels?6 Answers
  • Are there is any other ideas with the mini bagels.5 Answers
  • What you like to eat your bagel? I prefer toasted with strawberry...6 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Plain Mini Bagels
  • "Keep the refrigerated is what i learned other wise a pretty good bagel to make mini pizzas or just plain with cream cheese" in 9 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size for a quick snack or an on the go breakfast." in 5 reviews
Briana C.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love bread so much. I honestly wish it was healthier to eat 😩. Thomas is a great brand for all bread and these mini bagels are enough to satisfy you if you’re rushing to work in the morning. I love them!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! Unlike most bagels, these are soft and chewy! I eat them in the mornings occasionally! They’re so good! I add a little butter and cinnamon sugar and I’m good to go! I highly recommend these!
Elizabeth S.
Las Cruces, NM
I love these bagels !! Since being pregnant I could not eat full portions of food and all I wanted to eat was cream cheese and grape jelly. These helped with being smaller than average and held so well . They do still fit in toaster with out getting stuck. They have the classic bagel flavor and aren't as thick as regular bagels. Great for a snack !
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
These mini bagels are perfect for individual appetizers and also make great kid-size meals and snacks. These taste like the original Pepperidge Farm bagels - soft center and great flavor without an aftertaste or chewy texture. I love making mini pizzas with them, using them as a dip accompaniment and as a go-to snack for on-the-go.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I've lived in New Jersey for most of my life, so I have the luxury of being able to enjoy REAL bagels from a bagel shop. These don't even begin to compare. They are so full of preservatives and artificial ingredients. They are the wrong kind of chewy and they are basically bagel shaped rolls. I live in North Carolina now, and I still get my bagels from NJ and freeze them. Even frozen bagels from a bagel shop are 10x better.
Nicole S.
Clarion, Pa
Pepperidge bagels are the best store bought bagels ever! I normally buy the mini plain bagels and make mini pizza bagels for my niece who is 5! She loves them! However I normally get blueberry and just spread cream cheese on it! Yummy! I also like to make egg and cheese bagels with them.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Perfect size for making mini pizza bagel appetizers, or just for a quick snack. About 1/4 the size of a full bagel, so they are great when you don't want a full meal. They also freeze and thaw well, so if you can't finish the bag right away you can keep them fresh for later.
Jessica H.
These mini bagels are the perfect size for my toddler and preschooler at breakfast time. I used to end up throwing away half of a large bagel but now I don't have to. The plain bagel also doesn't freak out my super picky 4 year old.
Narmin V.
These are the BEST bagels I have had in a while. They are perfect! I like to use many different spreads on this such as cream cheese, or strawberry jam! It honestly tastes good by itself too, but by adding spreads, it just enhances the yummyness! Recommend to anyone out there!
LaRavia O.
Durham, NC
I love these. They are great for an early on the go, not too heavy , not too light breakfast. As a high school senior and cheerleader I love to have these before work outs or even as a late night snack with just the right cream cheese. My little cousins love them as well. If only they came in a bigger bag lol !!
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
What do you guys think of mini pizzas using the bagels?
Mildred S.
North Highlands, CA
What you like to eat your bagel? I prefer toasted with strawberry cream cheese
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
Are there is any other ideas with the mini bagels.