GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Crème Filled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies, 135 oz Tin

For an extraordinary dessert experience, try delicious Pirouette Wafers. These pastry-like wafers are baked to a delicate crisp, and filled with a luscious creamy chocolate hazelnut-flavored filling. Savor the sophisticated sweetness in a variety of flavors, like French Vanilla and Chocolate Fudge.

Where can I buy these in the UK?
What other flavors are there ?
Do these taste good with ice cream?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Pirouette® Crème Filled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies, 13.5 oz. Tin!
Product Highlights
I can't buy them often because they are addicting and I could eat the whole container in one sitting.in reviews
They are a great snack for my kids when they are on the run.in reviews
I have loved these ever since I was a kid.in reviews
Sonya M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm® Pirouette® Crème Filled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies, 13.5 oz. Tin uploaded by Sonya M.
They are so sweet so satisfying crunchy and honestly so delicious I highly recommend a straw cookie there honestly amazing this product has no room for improvement so they're delicious great flavor great quality
Kortney  U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Pepperidge Farm® Pirouette® Crème Filled Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies, 13.5 oz. Tin uploaded by Kortney  U.
I actually have these in my cabinet right but my aunt hipped these to me! I make hot loco coco’s and top it with whip cream and add drizzle chocolate and Carmel drizzle on top and add a pirouette to it as if it was a straw.
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Very delicious with coffee! I like how light and crispy it is and the inside filling is as equally delicious. It’s a most try in my opinion. I find myself reaching for them whenever I see them at the store. Have you ever tried it? Let me know what you thought of it.
Karen E.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
YUMMO! Hard item to keep in my pantry because you can never have just one! Perfect for dipping in hot chocolate.
Brielyn E.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I'm not allowed to buy these anymore because I eat them all in one sitting. So good!
Christopher H.
Triadelphia, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a delicious treat! They are fantastic on their own, but dip them in coffee for another treat. You won’t be disappointed
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Pepperidge Farm just makes some of my favorite snacks! I love eating these alone, but they’re also great with ice cream. These wafers can also be used for decorating purposes when baking. For example, lining the entire perimeter of a cake!
Nancy W.
Allston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste really good and you could use them as decorations for cakes. Very light and chocolatey. It’s also great for sharing with friends!
Ayesha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are like an upgraded version of wafer cookies. They are the upscale version of children’s cereal straws and I absolutely love them. They look beautiful sitting on the side of a cappuccino or a coffee and taste great even on their own.
Naju A.
Silver Spring, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As someone who doesn't like Nutella I was surprised to find these hazelnut chocolate treats. These are so good I keep stealing them from my mother. My local frozen yogurt shop offers these as toppings and they are so yummy. My mother who is not a sweet tooth loves these. Highly recommend for serving up to guests or even at an ice cream bar
Ask a question to the Influenster community...