BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Slender. Graceful. Delicious. Savor the sophisticated sweetness in a variety of flavors.

Made From: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey Powder, Milk Powder, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Rice Flour, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Coconut Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Hazelnuts, Beta Carotene (Color) And Enzyme.

Pepperidge Farm® Pirouette Chocolate Fudge
  • "I love these, they are so delicious and crunchy outside and the filling inside is great, also go well with ice cream or hot chocolate they look nice on the cups." in 11 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole box of these these are great in vanilla ice cream as well as coffee and hot chocolate" in 5 reviews
  • "I eat them with vanilla ice cream the outside layer is so think and crunchy and the middle filled with savory milk chocolate delish..." in 3 reviews
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Target
These are my spoil yourself and blow your diet treats. Oh, yum! The outside is crispy and just sweet and nutty enough tasting with a great crunch. The inside is creamy fudgey goodness. Get these, now!
Cathleen S.
Our family loves Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Chocolate Fudge cookie sticks. Our kids love to dip the ends in melted chocolate and sprinkle with holiday sugar to add festive fun to the holiday table. We love this cookie sticks all year round with coffee or tea. The chocolate center is rich and smooth and compliments the crisp cookie outside.
Sharmin P.
I have pretty much tried every single flavor/kind of cookie pepperidge farm makes and I love every single one. Most of them vary in some way in flavor and texture but almost all of them have a buttery smooth base. I like to get the assorted box so I have a variety of types to choose from. I snack on these throughout the week.
Shandell W.
Jefferson
These are my absolute favorite snack/chocolate thing to buy. I love the crispy flavorful wafer around the fudge chocolate center. The price is excellent for the quality of the item. I love you can find these every where and I would definitely serve these to everyone!
Maggie B.
West Seneca, NY
These things are my most favorite things in the world 😍 the stick of chocolate, with the crunch and the softness, morning beats these things. No cons at all. Buy them. Eat them. Love them. And then eat them more. Mmmmm
Ana A.
Ocala, FL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
They are very good 🤤
They taste divine, I love eating them with ice cream, whenever I can I buy them and I have them in the house so when I want to snack I serve myself a little ice cream and a few sticks of these, perfect combination 😋
they have to prove it is very tasty
Jamie L.
Delicious and beautiful! These may be pricey, but they are a perfect addition for the Holiday Season. They are so pretty that I served them with a red velvet tiramisu cake and put them around the sides of the cake. My family and friends gave so many compliments! Another option is to cut them in half and stick it in the frosting on a red velvet or chocolate cupcake!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I love these wafer cookies with the smooth creamy filling in them! A different kind of "cookie" then most...these are a long thin crispy wafer type of cookie..not a sweet wafer cookie but it pairs PERFECTLY with the sweet creamy chocolate filling! These are a good cookie to have if your wanting something different!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I love that these come in a cute little tin can with a top that pops off I love that bees or little sticks filled with chocolate they are very yummy such a good yummy snack and easy not messy there’s no crumbs or chocolate left on your fingers because of the way that they are made and I like that about them.
Emily S.
These are pretty darn good. I buy the smaller can from dollar tree. They are expensive everywhere else. They are so good you could eat the whole can in one sitting! If you havent tried them you need to!
Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Hazelnut Creme Filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these worth buying, should I buy them?
April G.
Midland, TX
Are these good? I've never tried them. They look good though
Aubrey N.
Tucson, AZ
Where can you find these?
vanessa s.
porto alegre,rs
Is good?
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
How else enjoy pirouette with a cup of milk?