Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Crystal B.Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Clara C.Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Crystal S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge farm pirouette cookies 13.5oz

• Would these be good with a tea or even milk based tea or just stick...4 Answers
  • Are these any good? Interested 4 Answers
  • Are these overly rich in taste?9 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Chocolate Fudge
  • "I love these, they are so delicious and crunchy outside and the filling inside is great, also go well with ice cream or hot chocolate they look nice on the cups." in 11 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole box of these these are great in vanilla ice cream as well as coffee and hot chocolate" in 5 reviews
  • "I eat them with vanilla ice cream the outside layer is so think and crunchy and the middle filled with savory milk chocolate delish..." in 3 reviews
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
These are hands down my favorite treat! I pride myself in eating good quality healthy foods, but this is far from it, I can't help myself! If anyone gives less than 5 stars they do NOT know what they're talking about. I prefer the hazelnut ones over the chocolate, but at the end of the day, how flakey they are, the slight crunch and the not-too-rich flavor are the best.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Perfect for snacking or I will use these delicious cookies as a decoration for my milkshakes or hot chocolate, as a little side. These are amazing the I would totally recommend them, and all the flavors that they come in. Be careful though if you plan on using them whole because they do break easily and it's just like baking with long pretzel sticks.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
A snack you never gonna regret to buy, the flavor of this pirouette it's very good, and the fudge is exquisite, this combination make the best snack you ever try, in this Holiday season the best way to share with family.
Are not so affordable, but it worth the shot and it's very recommended for all of you.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
My mom would let me have these only on special occasions when I was younger and loved them! Just repurchased them after forgetting about them and instantly remembered why I loved them so much. They are so light and delicious it's hard to only eat one. Can find at any grocery store and are a little pricey
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Kirkland, IL
These Pepperidge farm pirouette cookies are super delicious! They have a nice light crunch on the outside and a delicious creamy fudgy filling on the inside. My husband and I love them! It's a great chocolate fix when PMS hits too. Love them! They are easy to find at the supermarket too, which helps!
Shakhzoda O.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these cookies they taste very good very crispy if you buy them fresh I mean if the expiration date is not very close also the creme inside is very good quality it doesn't taste like a cheap chocolate so I would recommend is definitely to try at least once for yourself to see how they tastes
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Oh my gosh, do these bring back memories! My Grandma use to buy these for me to have with a tea party since she bought me a tea set. They are crispy, chocolatey and delicious. They're not too sweet, just a right balance. And I'm not positive, but I feel like they aren't the most unhealthy snack.
Yanett C.
Yanett C.
I buy these all the time because I love to eat them with coffee. To me, the chocolate flavor tastes more like nutella and not fudge. I am not sure if they add hazelnut flavor, because if they do that explains the similarity in flavor. But overall these are delicious and not overly sweet.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Love these! I love them as a stirring stick for my coffee or hot chocolate. My kids love it too, they feel like it's a super special treat when they get hot chocolate with a cookie stick. I love when I find them at the Dollar Tree, nothing better than the whole package for $1!!
Rose C.
Rose C.
These are pure delight with a cup of coffee or tea. I always keep a tin in the pantry that's how delicious they are. Just the right amount of sweetness and crispiness.
The inside creamy center is so good. Not overly sweet yet each bite is full of crispy chocolaty yumminess!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these worth buying, should I buy them?
April G.
April G.
Midland, TX
Are these good? I've never tried them. They look good though
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Tucson, AZ
Where can you find these?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
porto alegre,rs
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
How else enjoy pirouette with a cup of milk?