BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #39 in Cookies

Slender. Graceful. Delicious. Savor the sophisticated sweetness in a variety of flavors.

Made From: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey Powder, Milk Powder, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Rice Flour, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Coconut Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Hazelnuts, Beta Carotene (Color) And Enzyme.

• Would these be good with a tea or even milk based tea or ...4 Answers
  • Are these any good? Interested 4 Answers
  • Are these overly rich in taste?9 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Pirouette Chocolate Fudge
  • "I love these, they are so delicious and crunchy outside and the filling inside is great, also go well with ice cream or hot chocolate they look nice on the cups." in 11 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole box of these these are great in vanilla ice cream as well as coffee and hot chocolate" in 5 reviews
  • "I eat them with vanilla ice cream the outside layer is so think and crunchy and the middle filled with savory milk chocolate delish..." in 3 reviews
Cathleen S.
Our family loves Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Chocolate Fudge cookie sticks. Our kids love to dip the ends in melted chocolate and sprinkle with holiday sugar to add festive fun to the holiday table. We love this cookie sticks all year round with coffee or tea. The chocolate center is rich and smooth and compliments the crisp cookie outside.
Sharmin P.
I have pretty much tried every single flavor/kind of cookie pepperidge farm makes and I love every single one. Most of them vary in some way in flavor and texture but almost all of them have a buttery smooth base. I like to get the assorted box so I have a variety of types to choose from. I snack on these throughout the week.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Milanocookies are so good, I love these with the added salted caramel. They are so flavorful and delicious. These are great to dip into milk or coffee and are very good. I got them at target on sale and thought the price was good.
Shandell W.
Jefferson
These are my absolute favorite snack/chocolate thing to buy. I love the crispy flavorful wafer around the fudge chocolate center. The price is excellent for the quality of the item. I love you can find these every where and I would definitely serve these to everyone!
Brie C.
These are great when having coffee or ice cream. At least in my opinion anyways. I love to eat them while sipping on my coffee. And I love dippingthem into my ice cream or milkshakes. So yummy. Oh and I can eat probably 2 containers on my own in one sitting. Lol.
Lauren A.
These were one of my favorite from this brand besides my #1 favorite being the Milano cookies but these are delicious and great to dip in a glass of milk, very convenient and very well meets my expectations, would definitely keep buying
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
These things are my most favorite things in the world 😍 the stick of chocolate, with the crunch and the softness, morning beats these things. No cons at all. Buy them. Eat them. Love them. And then eat them more. Mmmmm
Megan T.
Cuba
Honestly anything from this brand is definitely worth the money. Everything is high quality, and these especially live up to that. These make me feel so fancy, and they taste amazing. It's like a gormet Nutella pastry
Jamie L.
Delicious and beautiful! These may be pricey, but they are a perfect addition for the Holiday Season. They are so pretty that I served them with a red velvet tiramisu cake and put them around the sides of the cake. My family and friends gave so many compliments! Another option is to cut them in half and stick it in the frosting on a red velvet or chocolate cupcake!
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
This was honestly pretty disappointing for me. I am not a big fan of the taste. I eat a lot of chocolate and love love love chocolate anything but this does not bode well on my test buds.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
Are these worth buying, should I buy them?
April G.
Midland, TX
Are these good? I've never tried them. They look good though
Aubrey N.
Tucson, AZ
Where can you find these?
vanessa s.
porto alegre,rs
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
How else enjoy pirouette with a cup of milk?

back