Pepperidge Farm® Pastry Shells uploaded by Nora A.Pepperidge Farm® Pastry Shells uploaded by Joelle R.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #9 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Create sweet or savory crowd-pleasing dishes whenever inspiration strikes.

Pepperidge Farm® Pastry Shells
  • "I pick these up when i can't find the plain pastry sheets, but they work even better if you just plan on stuffing them." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good quality, I used them to make a nutella and marshmallow turnover type dessert. " in 1 review
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
This puff pastry is great. Comes out flaky and delicious. It's a little hard to use sometimes when you defrost it. I had a bit of trouble. You can honestly do so much with these pastry shells. It's a very versatile product. With the holiday season coming up, there's a whole range of recipes you can use this in. I've made sweet dishes and savory dishes with this product. They're very light and fluffy as well. Would recommend.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These puff pastries make your baking so much easier and faster just take it out wait for her to soften and prepare 1 million different ways great flavor great product great brand
Sara R.
Angier, NC
My husband loves pie. I mean really loves pie. He is the baker in our home and I wanted to surprise him with a pie. We usually buy Trader Joe's pie crust but I bought this because 1- the reviews were good and 2 - it looked easy to use. It was very good. It was easy to use and for the price, it made a nice pie. He was happy with it. I would buy it again. We normally recommend Trader Joe's pie crust because they are excellent but some people can't access those like these. The crust was flaky and didn't burn, and had a buttery taste. He said it didn't taste like it came from a box, but didn't taste homemade either. Like I said, he was happy with it. Try it for yourself and see what you think and compare it to others for a great pie.
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
This pastry is so easy to use, and the possibilities are literally endless! From desserts to main dishes! My personal favorite is definitely making appetizers with buffalo chicken puff pastry with blue cheese dipping sauce (huge crowd pleaser!) Whether you bring them to a party or offer them as football Sunday dish, they won't disappoint!
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
I love having these on hand during the holiday season. You can make an appetizer or a dessert, sweet or savory dishes. I love that it is so versatile and conveinant. It makes the most amazing pastry's for the morning. Just fill with your favorite jam and bake. SO EASY. They are flaky and delicious, highly recommend.
Kimberly L.
Orange, CA
I use these to make tiny empanadas as an appetizer when friends and family come over. I just mix up the filling, and sandwich it in between two of these shells. They are so light, fluffy, and crispy. Makes entertaining so easy!
Teresa G.
I absolutely love these puff pastry shells from pepperidge farm. It makes baking quick and easy. They are easy to bake and are tasty. I use them a lot for parties. If you don't want just the shells they also sell them in bigger sheets you can wrap things in it as well
Natalie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! I made a cranberry and goat cheese appetizer with them & it turned out great. They have the perfect amount of crispness and softness and are easy to bake.
Thamineh H.
These things are life savers. You can use them for sweet or savory.They are a go to for a quick dinner or a quick dessert. Chicken salad in the middle give it an extra and special crunch to any salad.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
These are delicious, straight forward and very affordable. Makes it very easy to make a home-made dessert that looks and tastes professional. Worth trying if you haven't!
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Is this product worth buying?
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
How do you like these compared to the pre baked ones?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What can I use these for?
Kelli Z.
Do they hold together?
Grace N.
Bexley, OH
Can this be used as a pie crust or is it more for regular pastries? I'm trying to make these cannoli bites that uses pie crust and I wanted to try and get the best product for them.