Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Original Pre-sliced English Muffins

Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins

Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-Sliced English Muffins.
Serving suggestion.
No trans fat.
6 pre-sliced muffins.

Are these good?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very moist and always delicious I enjoy topping with my favorite cream cheese or simply toasted with butterin reviews
Dennis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins uploaded by Brandy H.
If you love making these in the morning with fruit and cream cheese then get this brand. It is the best one I have bought out of them all. I highly recommend this brand and I give it 5 stars!!!
Geneseo, IL
Always fresh and delicious. We love them plain or toasted with peanut butter on them!
Prattville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son loves these when I fry him up some sausage and add it with an egg and cheese to make him a breakfast sandwich.
Randolph, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love! Delicious and tasty. Great for the morning and great for breakfast. I highly recommend to all. Try it you won’t regret it
We like breakfast sandwiches in this house and these are the perfect muffins for it. They have a great taste and texture. So good.
Hialeah, FL
Me gusta mucho toda la linea de productos de esta marca muy buena calidad muy recomendable para todos y muy accesible.
Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Target
Breakfast staple that’s so yummy and satisfying for sandwiches or just-on their own with butter
Stoneboro, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pepperidge farm make the best English muffins. I usually get the blueberry or cinnamon/raisin, but even the plain are good heated slightly with some butter. Cheap & easy to make & munch on, especially if you are on the go or in a hurry.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These muffins are so good toasted up with butter and jam or with cream cheese. It’s such a warm treat anytime. I love them with a side of fried eggs. I can’t wait to eat them and get through my day.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are basically the only English muffins I will use to make an egg and sausage muffin for breakfast. They are not to soft but also not hard