BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #18 in English Muffins

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-Sliced English Muffins.
Serving suggestion.
No trans fat.
6 pre-sliced muffins.

Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins
  • "Very moist and always delicious I enjoy topping with my favorite cream cheese or simply toasted with butter" in 1 review
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
My boyfriend loves how I make breakfast. Whenever he has time before work, he will ask me to make him some. When he's on the go, I make him a breakfast sandwich and always use these English muffins! If it's not on a bagel, it's on a English muffin for him! He loves these so much, they're a nice little twist on my breakfast creations
Katherine C.
Richardson, TX
Love these! Fresh (not dried out) English muffins with lots of crevices to absorb your topping. Very yummy!
Michelle G.
Hamburg, NY
Jolie D.
I love English Muffins so much! Sometimes I get tired of eating sándwich bread and this is a much better and yummier alternative.
Dorruella D.
I love making breakfast sandwiches and quick to go sandwiches. These are delicious and awesome.
Ashley W.
One of my favorite breakfast meals are Pepperidge farm english muffins. They are perfectly toasted and are great with a little butter and jelly.
Bj V.
Spencer, WV
Love these especially with cream cheese on them blueberry.. I eat them almost every morning with my love
Katie S.
I love using these English muffins for breakfast along with some smokey bacon & sharp cheddar cheese! they also work amazingly for tiny pizzas & they stand up good to loads of toppings!
Karina J.
Omg yes these English muffins are so bomb. My dad makes breakfast sandwiches using these, they toast quickly and stay warm for longer than regular bread but I don't know why
Kylee H.
hanford, CA
These are great toasted or as little pizzas With toppings in the toaster oven
h o.