Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins uploaded by Brandy H.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #3 in English Muffins

Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-Sliced English Muffins.
Serving suggestion.
No trans fat.
6 pre-sliced muffins.

Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins

Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Very moist and always delicious I enjoy topping with my favorite cream cheese or simply toasted with butter" in 1 review
Catoosa, OK
These are pretty good! They are great to make sandwiches out of in the mornings. I make sausage and eggs and use these for a sausage, egg and cheese muffin. My kids and I enjoy these a lot!! Affordable and the taste is great!! I recommend this for sure! Makes breakfast easy and satisfying!!
Northern Virgina
I get these a few times a year when I'm in the mood. It makes great sandwiches, or on its own with soup. The pockets are perfect for sauces and spreads, especially butter. I grew up on this brand so I've always leaned toward them, but I'm sure there are other brands that are just as good if not better.
Does not compare to Thomas English muffins. Although it has a relatively ok taste, you are better off with another snack. I’ll definitely eat it if I’m hungry, but all in all, it is just a mediocre muffin. You can do better than this, girl! Eat a bagel!
zephyrhills
These are definitely the best English muffins on the market today they are reasonably price they taste great and you definitely get your moneys worth from the package I tell friends and family to buy them because they are so good
Philadelphia, PA
A staple in my cabinet. These English muffins are flavorful and even better toasted! They’re extremely versatile as you can use them to make sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches or have them on their own.
Dennis , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you love making these in the morning with fruit and cream cheese then get this brand. It is the best one I have bought out of them all. I highly recommend this brand and I give it 5 stars!!!
Wilmington, DE
Pepperidge farm is one of thee best bread company’s out! These muffins crisp up so good and are great with butter and jelly! They are the perfect size for on the go sandwiches!! I love the freshness!!
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up in the Northeast and English muffins! There is nothing better than a toasted English muffin with butter and sometimes butter and peanut butter. Melts so easy fresh out of the toaster! When I moved to the Southeast it was very difficult to find English muffins until the last few years and Pepperidge Farms is my favorite brand out of only a few to chose from! They are consistently fresh and have a very good shed life! I would definitely recommend and surely plan on continuing to repurchase this breakfast favorite!
Katy, TX
I was staying out at my in-laws' and was trying to figure out what to cook for myself in the morning- I ended up settling on Pepperidge Farm's Original Pre-sliced English Muffins for my eggs benedict, and it was great. There are so many nooks and crannies on the inside surface of these english muffins, which are perfect for holding your spread of choice and for runny egg yolks to seek refuge in. The fact that they are pre-sliced means that kids can assemble their own breakfast sandwich as long as you prepare the ingredient. These are great, and we will repurchase!
These are such a staple in my house with my family. We use them from making our own breakfast sandwiches, to making devoshire sandwiches, making cheesy crab cake bread bites, etc. These have so many possible uses, the limit does not exist. They are super convenient and are not an overly heavy food. They taste great and feel light and puffed with air. Perfect for all occassions and are super great for breakfast items
Sandwich, MA
Are these good?

Pepperidge Farm® Original Pre-sliced English Muffins

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email