BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #17 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Original 100 Calorie Pouches..
Pepperidge Farm®, Milano®, original cookies.
Rich, dark chocolate Milano cookies, in a perfect 100 calorie serving.
5, 2-count cookie pouches.
5 - 0.65 oz (18.4g).

Pepperidge Farm® Original Milano Cookie Pouches
  • "One of my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies, made into a even better 100 calorie pack so I can enjoy it again!" in 5 reviews
  • "Milano chocolate Cookies arent my favorite but Milano makes some of the best cookies ever." in 2 reviews
  • "This are excelent treats if you're dieting since they conviniently come in 100 calories snack packs." in 2 reviews
  • "These are my favorite cookies so I was very happy to find them in a 100 calorie pack." in 2 reviews
  • "I seriously love that I can finish the whole bag of them without feeling guilty." in 1 review
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Omg all of Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Cookies are amazing. Other then the price that I’ve inquired! Oh well it. Was worth every penny! I don’t really share though it’s all mine. Like for real. These cookies melt in your mouth and is full of delicious flavor. 5 stars all day
Ambear R.
Waller, TX
I love these cookies they’re inexpensive and delicious I always get them from Walgreens as a snack to eat while I’m at work and my favorite flavor is the dark chocolate one. The only issue I have with them is not being able to stop eating them because they’re so good!!
mariam k.
chicago
My kids and I love these cookies! I always make sure to keep them at home and in my bag. Best chocolate cookie in my opinion. So light and just the right amount of chocolate. I’ve been eating this for years and have never gotten tired of it.
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
These cookies are addictive so having it portioned out makes it easier to watch what I’m eating. It’s great for a snack after lunch or dessert after dinner. Light buttery and chocolatey. I have to hide them before my family eats them all.
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Milano cookies might just be my favorite! The cookie part is so super soft and the chocolate is delicious. They are the perfect balance even though they are a little expensive. The little packs makes it easy not to eat the whole bag of them!
Jenna H.
Lima , NY
These are my absolute favorite! They’re so easy to pop in lunches or take as a snack and they taste so good! I love when I can save on calories but not on flavor!! Can find them almost anywhere! A daily staple in my lunch for sure!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite 100 cal cookie pack. The flavors are not compromised even though the calories are reduced. They taste delicious and always satisfy my sweet tooth. They’re convenient just to throw in my purse when I’m on the go.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love milanos. The 100 calories packs help me control myself because if not I could eat a whole package. I love how thin and crunchy the cookies are. I have eaten them for years and the cookies can literally not be imitated
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
We tried these but didn’t exactly find them very appetizing. They are very heavy cookies and sometimes you feel extremely full after having just one. Though they are tasty, they have high calorie content and best avoidable!
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
FIRST OFF MILANO COOKIES HAVE BEEN A FAMILY FAVORITE TREAT SINCE I WAS A SMALL CHILD SO I HAVE HAD A LONG BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE EXTREMELY MOUTHWATERING AND THIS SPECIFIC KIND IS ONLY 100 CALORIES!!! HOW MUCH BETTER CAN YOU GET?!?
monica w.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is anyone else wanting to buy these again after reading and writing reviews, (lol)?