BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Original 100 Calorie Pouches..
Pepperidge Farm®, Milano®, original cookies.
Rich, dark chocolate Milano cookies, in a perfect 100 calorie serving.
5, 2-count cookie pouches.
5 - 0.65 oz (18.4g).

Buy on Walmart
  • "One of my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies, made into a even better 100 calorie pack so I can enjoy it again!" in 5 reviews
  • "Milano chocolate Cookies arent my favorite but Milano makes some of the best cookies ever." in 2 reviews
  • "This are excelent treats if you're dieting since they conviniently come in 100 calories snack packs." in 2 reviews
  • "These are my favorite cookies so I was very happy to find them in a 100 calorie pack." in 2 reviews
  • "I seriously love that I can finish the whole bag of them without feeling guilty." in 1 review
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Omg all of Pepperidge Farm® Dark Chocolate Milano® Cookies are amazing. Other then the price that I’ve inquired! Oh well it. Was worth every penny! I don’t really share though it’s all mine. Like for real. These cookies melt in your mouth and is full of delicious flavor. 5 stars all day
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
These cookies are addictive so having it portioned out makes it easier to watch what I’m eating. It’s great for a snack after lunch or dessert after dinner. Light buttery and chocolatey. I have to hide them before my family eats them all.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love milanos. The 100 calories packs help me control myself because if not I could eat a whole package. I love how thin and crunchy the cookies are. I have eaten them for years and the cookies can literally not be imitated
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just don’t care for these at all they are a little pricey and are not as great as other brands I just don’t care for these at all and would not recommend whatsoever unless you have a taste for this brand or have tried them before and like them but my family don’t even care for these either so it isn’t just me
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Mmmmm I love the original Milanos! They’re not expensive at all, but they feel like such a nice little treat. They melt in your mouth so nicely, and the chocolate is so smooth. Love how easy they are to find.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Milk chocolate or double milk chocolate Milano's is my favorite of the Pepperidge Farms. Pepperidge Farm can be a little bit pricey at times and certain stores but I still buy all the time because it's really worth it. The cookies are very soft is just enough chocolate in between each cookie and I can literally eat the whole box within a few hours.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Some of my favorite cookies!!!!!! I love the crisp cookie. How well it pairs with the chocolate. How sweet and melts the chocolate it!! It's some of the best out there!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
MILANO COOKIES! HEAVEN! My husband introduced this to me and I have always loved it since then. I have 2 bags in my locker at work. They are not too hard to eat and I am not overwhelmed with the size of one cookie. Not too big and not too small. Whoever thought of creating Milano cookies? THANK YOU!
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
Super delish, light and not too sweet. Everyone in my house loves these, and they come in different chocolate combinations like mint chocolate, dark chocolate, etc.
monica w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is anyone else wanting to buy these again after reading and writing reviews, (lol)?