Jessica W.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA

Does any one like the multi grain one? For some reason I just feel its healthier for my daughter to snack on. what do you think?
June 4, 2013, 4:47 p.m.
Love! and they taste the exact same as the original... or at least I think so!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
May 24, 2013, 10:06 a.m.
I don't notice much of a difference in taste, but hadn't gotten those for my son yet. he is new to goldfish haha
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
May 12, 2013, 6:08 p.m.
I buy e multigrain...I've never noticed a difference, and every bit of "healthier" helps!
Becky S.
Becky S.
April 22, 2013, 2:28 p.m.
I don't notice enough of a taste difference.. we usually get the multi-grain one.
April P.
April P.
April 21, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
My kids don't like the multi grain ones. I think they taste different than the regular :\
April 9, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
I always buy the multi-grain ones for my kids. They are still probably loaded with sodium, but at least its whole grain too!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
April 8, 2013, 5:48 p.m.
I didn't know they existed! I must try them!
Tara K.
Tara K.
March 25, 2013, 6:01 a.m.
I always buy the whole grain ones. I love them, and my kids never seem to notice a difference.
Latifah A.
Latifah A.
March 20, 2013, 6:54 p.m.
I like them and my toddler does too
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
March 11, 2013, 10:10 a.m.
I agree with other responders - I can't taste the difference! Either way they are delicious!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
March 8, 2013, 12:02 p.m.
I could taste a slight difference but the kiddies couldn't (and that's really all that matters)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
March 2, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
I like those better than the regular ones!
Staci M.
Staci M.
March 2, 2013, 5:25 a.m.
I think that they would be a bit healthier. I think that we'll try them!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Feb. 25, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
I can't even tell a difference in the multigrain and the original!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Feb. 22, 2013, 4:30 p.m.
I love the whole grain ones, they are just as tasty as the original ^_^
Leona P.
Leona P.
Feb. 14, 2013, 1:29 p.m.
I always buy the whole grain ones. I'm not sure how much healthier they actually are, but my son loves them, and I don't think he can tell the difference!
Feb. 13, 2013, 4:38 p.m.
I like them and so do the kids
Nicolle T.
Nicolle T.
Feb. 12, 2013, 3:01 p.m.
I always buy the multigrain and they taste the same.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Jan. 31, 2013, 7:45 p.m.
I like them, it has a nice flavor. and their healthy for you
Erica C.
Erica C.
Jan. 29, 2013, 10:20 a.m.
I don't taste the difference between the two but the multi grain one has a grittier texture to it like most multi grain foods. I don't mind I like both of them but multi grain definitely makes me feel less guilty like others who have posted.
Brenna H.
Brenna H.
Jan. 17, 2013, 5:59 p.m.
That's all I buy and we can't tell the difference. Try it out and don't tell her you bought different kind and see how it goes. There's a good chance she won't notice either.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Jan. 16, 2013, 9:28 a.m.
I do like the multigrain one and I think the same about it being healthier. How much does a kid eat of these though - a handful or two so in the end it's not going to have a big impact in your child's nutrition either way
Kandis W.
Kandis W.
Jan. 15, 2013, 8:14 a.m.
I love the taste of the multi-grain ones. My kid isn't old enough to try them but my little cousins love the flavor. It might be because they are a little older then toddlers but I wouldn't limit them to just one brand! mix it up! I like to put a couple different flavors into a bag and surprise myself with different flavors haha
Wadeeah M.
Wadeeah M.
Jan. 13, 2013, 11:55 a.m.
Love the whole grain one, to get your child to enjoy try mixing them with the regular and other flavors, this way they get the healthy with all the flavor they love.
Liz J.
Liz J.
Jan. 12, 2013, 8:54 p.m.
Yes, I always try to look for whole grain (everything possible)
Debora A.
Debora A.
Jan. 11, 2013, 10:38 a.m.
I can't tell the difference between the original and multi-grain. Multi-grain makes me feel less guilty, so I like it more than the original. :-)
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Jan. 10, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
I usually buy whichever is on sale, my kids don't notice a difference between those that are whole grain and those that aren't.
Jan. 10, 2013, 4:47 p.m.
My kids don't seem to notice any difference in the flavor between the regular ones and the whole grain.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Jan. 10, 2013, 2:57 p.m.
I like that they put this out there for at least some fiber. But I wouldn't limit to just the whole grain since there is not that much of a difference between the regular and the whole grain.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Jan. 10, 2013, 7:47 a.m.
Those are the only ones I like for myself...but I don't think my son likes them very much.

Join Now