BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® On the Go® Mini Nantucket™Chocolate Chunk.
Dark chocolate chunk cookies.
9-1.75 oz (50g) packages. see more...

Pepperidge Farm On The Go Mini Cookies Chocolate Chunk - 9 CT
  • "These cookies are really good but they aren't the best I've ever had." in 1 review
  • "I purchased these for my students in my classroom for a snack and then within the perfect size but they love them!" in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of chocolate chunks in each little cookie." in 1 review
  • "yummm i use to love the bag of just the cookies but a pack sounds even better love these cookies taste ovenly fresh and like some good milk chocolate" in 1 review
  • "who doesnt love chocolate chip cookies?" in 1 review
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
These cookies are to die for! I have never been disappointed with these cookies and always find myself getting a major craving. I always know, when I get a craving, that these cookies will deliver. They are the perfect size so you don't feel guilty for indulging and they are not too chocolate filled either.
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
Pepperidge Farm cookies are by far my favorite cookies in the world. They always taste freshly backed and you can tell that they are healthy and don't use as many preserves as the other brands. I can normally have 3-4 of these in one sitting which is a bit much but it is well worth it.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
These are scrumptious!!!! I think they are little pricey for only 9 cookies but if there were more I would end up eating more. I bought these at Walmart and they were delicious. I was not disappointed other than there only being 9 cookies. I would recommend to others.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
I like these cookies a lot. There is nothing better than a chocolate chunk cookie. It met my expectations, and was quite delicious from the first bite! It definitely compares well to other competitors. They are soft, and are a good snacking size.
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This cookies aré yummy and so convenient to take as a treat to go. They aren't expensive and last a while (I don't eat them everyday!). I think these are better than the chip ahoy cookies but they aren't on my top list. Still recommend this!
I love these cookies as they are the perfect amount when I'm I the ho. The flavor is better then some of the others I've tried as they don't taste over processed. I am very happy with these cookies, and I would recommend.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Love these, they are addicting. Such a great snack. That's why they are great in the small size, it stops you from eating a whole box at once. Price isn't expensive, so they are definitely worth it. Will continue to buy!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
These cookies taste great! They are easy to pack in lunches, take with you on the go, or keep in the car for kids to snack while traveling. My family loves these so we always have them on hand.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
These cookies are the best! They never let down when I need that sweet spot. I'm a Cookie Monster and can't get enough! All of the flavors are delicious but these are my favorites.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Tifton, GA
I love this cookies because they come in mini packages and I can take them in the car with me.This are really good for those that have children Because its a good snack for them.