BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® On the Go® Mini Nantucket™Chocolate Chunk.
Dark chocolate chunk cookies.
9-1.75 oz (50g) packages.

Pepperidge Farm® On The Go Mini Cookies Chocolate Chunk
  • "These cookies are really good but they aren't the best I've ever had." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of chocolate chunks in each little cookie." in 1 review
  • "yummm i use to love the bag of just the cookies but a pack sounds even better love these cookies taste ovenly fresh and like some good milk chocolate" in 1 review
  • "I purchased these for my students in my classroom for a snack and then within the perfect size but they love them!" in 1 review
  • "who doesnt love chocolate chip cookies?" in 1 review
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
Best cookie for the adult and the child. Its sugar sweetness speaks to the youngster and the elegance of the form is easy for an adult to go for another. Great chocolate soft inside and Chrissy buttery shortbread on the outside Pepperidge Farm® On The Go Mini Cookies Chocolate Chunk
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
These cookies taste great! They are easy to pack in lunches, take with you on the go, or keep in the car for kids to snack while traveling. My family loves these so we always have them on hand.
Cindy C.
Bradley Beach , NJ
Love these cookies, taste like they just came out if the even if you heat them up before eating. get these as a cheat snack when i am in the mood for homemade cookies without actually doing all of the baking highly recommend for those who aren't so good at baking like me
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I love these mini packs of cookies! They're the optimal portion size and I love being able to grab them on the go. The cookies themselves are delicious and not overly sweet. Definitely something I keep stocked in my pantry at all times!
Keishla P.
Ephrata, PA
Yes! If you havent yet eating this cookies then you dont know what you missing! This are my favorites cookies ever.! It has mini chocolate chunks i warm it up and i eat them with milk so good.
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
These cookies are to die for! I have never been disappointed with these cookies and always find myself getting a major craving. I always know, when I get a craving, that these cookies will deliver. They are the perfect size so you don't feel guilty for indulging and they are not too chocolate filled either.
Alejandro S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Delish! Love these crispy cookies and the deep chocolate flavor of the chips is yummy.. Love these for a small calorie snack and easy to take on trips, planes, etc. Great taste - hard to find these individual packets. Each bag has a good sized with approximately 10, 1 1/2 inch cookies per bag
Jasmine N.
Somerville
I bought these for my kids' snacks for their school snacks. Actually one of my kids got in trouble in class for sneaking them in because they're so small, but delicious. He had enough cookies that he ended up sharing with the class. Small, delicious without giving my kids the sugar rush!
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
I like these cookies a lot. There is nothing better than a chocolate chunk cookie. It met my expectations, and was quite delicious from the first bite! It definitely compares well to other competitors. They are soft, and are a good snacking size.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This cookies aré yummy and so convenient to take as a treat to go. They aren't expensive and last a while (I don't eat them everyday!). I think these are better than the chip ahoy cookies but they aren't on my top list. Still recommend this!