BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal.
New!
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Oatmeal.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I've always loved pepperidge farm cookies, so soft and tasty." in 1 review
  • "I believe I tried all pepperidge farms cookies and these are in my top 5... Their soft and moist and the taste is outstanding" in 1 review
  • "I love homemade oatmeal cookies.These are the best store bought cookies to taste like homemade." in 1 review
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
These are my guilty pleasure! I try to tell myself they are healthy because of the oatmeal. But to get serious they probably are not. That doesn't bother me though. I could eat a whole bag myself. These are my favorite!
Katie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
When you don't have a chance to bake your own cookies these are a delicious stand in because I love the soft baked taste. I know I will never be disappointed with Pepperidge Farm, their cookies don't leave a greasy feeling in your mouth and taste close to homemade.
Kristin R.
YUM is all I have to say! I would recommend this to anyone who loves oatmeal cookies. I wouldn't say they are healthy by any means, and not safe for those with allergies, but super affordable and very tasty. Gotta love this brand for cookies.
Jaime V.
Gulfport, MS
Just had these a day ago and they didn't say in the cabinet for a day. These are pretty sweet and sooooo chewy which is my fav kind of cookies. They are pricey ! And would to great with some milk on the side or alone is fine too.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
I usually make oatmeal cookies from scratch, but sometimes i just don't feel like putting all the time and effort into making things from scratch. It definitely exceeded my expectations.. I rec moly bought the, at target and super affordable.
Jenna J.
Syosset, NY
I love oatmeal cookies and these are the best I have tried. I love the taste of hight quality ingredients. They are absolutely delicious. Pro: Great Taste. Con: Strange spice flavor. I would defiantly recommend these to everyone I meet.
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperide Farm oatmeal cookies are delicious. Taste liked they were just baked in the oven at home. The negative is that they are a bit pricey and I find them to be at a high price point for the number of cookies they give in the package. Overall I would recommend...they do taste good and make a great treat.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Oh yumm! These things are amazing and love the oatmeal pick. One of me favs. I am a repeat customer and and they are affordable to buy and don't cost an arm and a leg. Not all that healthy but beats drinking a pop. they come packaged so that you can roll em back up to keep fresh.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
I absolutely love the brand Pepperidge farm! The only thing I don't like is when they aren't on sale. I seriously love the variety of items they have. I have never had another milano cookie before but have had oatmeal. Very few compare even close to it!
Michael B.
Fountain, FL
I love oatmeal cookies but none compare to Pepperidge Farm's. They are great tasting and you cannot have just one. All of their cookies are awesome but if I had to choose just one it would be their oatmeal. I recommend theme to anyone who enjoys a snack that satisfies.