BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm?? Oatmeal Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
Made with Lower Sodium Sea Salt???.
Net wt 16 OZ (1 lb) (454g). see more...

• What is your favorite Pepperidge Farm bread? I love their cookies...2 Answers
  • Does this Rye bread taste like Fresh bakery breads. .Is it Crusty...1 Answers
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Hands down this is my all-time favorite bread. It's so dense and it's double wrapped so it doesn't to stale near as fast as other brands. You can also get Pepperidge Farm Bread (but just the white variety) at Costco and it's so cheap compared to the regular grocery stores!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Coventry, RI
Great tasting bread that is nice and fresh. They do tend to come smaller slices then regular bread.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Foodie Expert
I absolutly love anything Pepperidge farms, everything is delicious. This oatmeal bread is to die for the texture is just right slightly chewy. Toast great not even a need for condiments
Roxy G.
Roxy G.
Rochester, NY
My family loves this bread! The boys love it because it allows them to make large sandwiches but has a soft texture unlike some comparable artisan breads. I love it because it fits into a sandwich bag and its nutritious. We go through two loaves per week so to prevent molding from the humidity I toss one in the freezer until needed and this is the only bread that maintains its quality when defrosted.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Pepperidge farm bread is the only bread I buy.its just me and my husband in the house. The size is perfect for us. I love the taste and it's not mushy
Hollyann N.
Hollyann N.
Oswego, IL
This bread is so good!! It is just a great plain bread to have a turkey sandwich with!
Deanne L.
Deanne L.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
Most delicious oatmeal bread I have ever tasted. Stays soft for a couple weeks
Faith S.
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
We love this toasted with butter. I love all pepperidge farm breads. I buy this on special occasions.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Phila, PA
Foodie Expert
Love Pepperidge Farm food products! This bread tasted great! Very fresh and flavorful! This is a must try!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Arlington, Va
This is hands down my favorite bread! It's pricier but delicious, and good for sandwiches or toast with butter or jam. Hearty but tasty and doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth like some white breads.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Flushing, NY
What is your favorite Pepperidge Farm bread? I love their cookies but I've never tried their breads before.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Does this Rye bread taste like Fresh bakery breads. .Is it Crusty and Chewy or soft ?