BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #90 in Bread

Carefully crafted, delicious and nourishing breads!

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Oats, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Wheat Gluten, Salt, Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Whey* (Milk), Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• What is your favorite Pepperidge Farm bread? I love their...2 Answers
  • Does this Rye bread taste like Fresh bakery breads. .Is i...1 Answers
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Hands down this is my all-time favorite bread. It's so dense and it's double wrapped so it doesn't to stale near as fast as other brands. You can also get Pepperidge Farm Bread (but just the white variety) at Costco and it's so cheap compared to the regular grocery stores!
Roxy G.
Rochester, NY
My family loves this bread! The boys love it because it allows them to make large sandwiches but has a soft texture unlike some comparable artisan breads. I love it because it fits into a sandwich bag and its nutritious. We go through two loaves per week so to prevent molding from the humidity I toss one in the freezer until needed and this is the only bread that maintains its quality when defrosted.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I absolutly love anything Pepperidge farms, everything is delicious. This oatmeal bread is to die for the texture is just right slightly chewy. Toast great not even a need for condiments
Meghan M.
Arlington, Va
This is hands down my favorite bread! It's pricier but delicious, and good for sandwiches or toast with butter or jam. Hearty but tasty and doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth like some white breads.
Vicky L.
Yuba City, CA
I've only tried this bread once and i liked it =but not too much. it does tastes well with womb chipotle trip in it. so delicious. my bf family has always bought this
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Pepperidge farm bread is the only bread I buy.its just me and my husband in the house. The size is perfect for us. I love the taste and it's not mushy
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I love love love oatmeal bread of all kinds but especially pep farms. I especially like it with peanut butter and apple butter :P
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I'm a fan of Pepperidge farm, however I do not like their seeded rye... I do recommend the other kinds though!
Samantha B.
Reading, PA
Good for you and tastes delicious. I love the texture of the bread. I eat it often for toast and sandwiches
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Pepperidge Farm food products! This bread tasted great! Very fresh and flavorful! This is a must try!
Christine C.
Flushing, NY
What is your favorite Pepperidge Farm bread? I love their cookies but I've never tried their breads before.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Does this Rye bread taste like Fresh bakery breads. .Is it Crusty and Chewy or soft ?